05. Cemetery 💐

I would've laid me down
If I knew that you would stay

Walked Through Hell, Anson Saebra

No One's POV

"Ahh... You're up?" said Junkyu as he saw Haruto coming out from his room.

"Yeah, and ILY" said Haruto.

Junkyu freezed.

'Did he just confess to me?' thought Junkyu.

"What are you thinking? You are not thinking that I said those cheesy words to you, right? I hope not." said Haruto sarcastically.

Junkyu shook his head trying to avoid Haruto's accusations.

"I'm Leaving You." Said Haruto as he took his jacket that was on the couch.

Ooofff.. Junkyu's heart beats fast for nothing.

"W-wait" said Junkyu as he ran to the door blocking Haruto's way.

"What now?" said Haruto.

"H-have breakfast first."

"No." said Haruto.

Junkyu shook his head.

"I already bought breakfast this morning. That is the least that I can do for you. You helped me get home last night and even took care of me last night." Said Junkyu.

Haruto was up all night because Junkyu got a high fever and he doesn't want to be accused if Junkyu suddenly died in his apartment and Haruto was the last person who interacted with him.

"Fine. Do you have Cola?" Said Haruto as he went to the dining table.

"Ahh.. Sorry. I don't have that. I'll buy it next time." Said Junkyu.

"Who said that I'll be back here?" Smirked Haruto.

"Who said it's gonna be for you?" said Junkyu as Haruto was dumb founded.

"Why did you drink when you can't tolerate alcohol?" asked Haruto as he tried to open up a conversation.

"Haha... Yeah, it was so stupid of me." Said Junkyu as he put 2 cups of coffee on the table.

"Finally, you are aware of yourself." Said Haruto.

"Hhmm... Anyway, I'm Junkyu. Kim Junkyu. Thank you for everything." Said Junkyu as he offered his hand.

"Haruto, Watanabe Haruto. No problem. Just don't die. I'm tired of saving your life." Said Haruto.

Junkyu shred the bread and throw it towards Haruto. Haruto just laughed.

"Anyways, can I ask you one more favor?" asked Junkyu.

"No." said Haruto in instant.

"Please? I'll do whatever you asked me." Said Junkyu.

Haruto was gonna say no again but he was a bit tempted.

"Anything?" asked Haruto.

"Yes, anything," said Junkyu.

"Ok, let me hear what is you favor first." Said Haruto.

"Hhmm.. Can you accompany me to meet my mother later? I haven't met her 1 year already." Asked Junkyu with a smile.

"Only that?" asked Haruto.

"Yes, I just don't want to be alone. My only friend can't accompany me so I'm asking you for that." Said Junkyu.

"Well, fine. What time?" asked Haruto.

"In the afternoon, 4 o'clock." Replied Junkyu.

"Ok. But I'll save my wish for later. I don't have anything yet to ask you for. I don't know if I'll ever ask you tho." Said Haruto feeling like he is regretting his decision.