03. Pool 🏊‍♂️

'Cause when you said jump I said how high
But when I jumped you said goodbye

Anson Saebra (Walked Through Hell)

No One's POV

It's Sunday morning. Both Jihoon and Junkyu are off work.

Jihoon was so bored at home and he turned on the TV to see what's going on in South Korea right now.

He kept on changing the channels but nothing seems to be interesting. He thinks that TV nowadays is not that engaging anymore.

He took his phone from his pants pocket then pressed 1 for a long time.

*My Kyu*

He is calling his best friend in the morning but you all know what Junkyu will probably do on Sunday. It's still 7 o'clock in the morning. And it's freakin' Holiday..!! Duh!!

SLEEPING

Junkyu did not hear his bestfriend phone call since his phone is silent.

"Aisshh... That lazy bum!" Jihoon then decided to come to Junkyu's place instead and wake him up.

1 hour later, Jihoon is now in front of Junkyu's apartment door. He put in the code on Junkyu's door.

There is nothing that Jihoon doesn't know about Junkyu.

The door opened. Jihoon smiled creepily and hummed himself to Junkyu's bedroom. God knows what's on his mind.

Just as expected, Junkyu is still on his bed covered with a koala motive blanket. Jihoon stood there crossing his arms while shaking his head. Suddenly, Jihoon smirked.

Jihoon shook Junkyu's bed and screamed on Junkyu's face.

"Yyyaakkk... Earthquake!!!! Take your cover!!!"

Junkyu opened his eyes and felt that his bed was shaking like there was an earth quake. He woke up quickly and run under his table with his blanket.

Then he saw Jihoon laughing like a crazy person beside his bed.

Junkyu now know why his bed was shaking. It's not the first time that Jihoon did that to him but he still fell for it.

"Yyyaaakk... Park Jihooooonnn!!!" said Junkyu pouting.

"Hahahaha... I should have taken your picture. Ahahaha... Wait, I can't breathe. Hahahahahhahaa" he continued to laugh.

Junkyu was so annoyed then suddenly he ran to Jihoon then jumped on him and both of them are now on the bed.

Jihoon now is under Junkyu then Junkyu started to open his mouth and gave Jihoon a present.

Junkyu's morning breathe.

Jihoon is not laughing now but struggled to let go of Junkyu's grip.

"Hahahaha... How you like that Park Jihoon? Huh? Hahaha" Junkyu's laughed just echoed in the room.

Jihoon who was at first bothered by Junkyu's breath is now looking at Junkyu and the only sense that is working right now is his eyes.

His heart is not at its normal speed right now and he doesn't know why.

He wanted to make sure why his heart is acting weird. He looked at Junkyu's eyes, down to his nose then his lips.

Jihoon bites his own lips and closed his eyes.

He took his time and now reopen his eyes.

Junkyu is now looking at him as well with his hazel eyes, with tears on the tip of his eyes because of laughing.