07. Past (1) 🧭

But now I'm falling hard
Without you here tonight

Anson Saebra (Walked Through Hell)

Jihoon's POV

"Yeah, we did, didn't we? Back in high school." Said Hyunsuk as he looked at me with disappointed eyes.

"Ahh... It was a mistake." I said to Hyunsuk.

"Hey, guys..!" said a man that has a tall figure. With blue suit just like a model.

"N-Noa." I stuttered.

After years had passed, he is back.

Noa Kazama.

Junkyu's past.

The person that made me conducted a mistake with Hyunsuk.

What does he want?

"You don't look like you're happy seeing me." Noa laughed.

But now, he's back.

He's coming back to Seoul for Junkyu. I'm sure of it.

"How do you know we are here?" I asked and he smiled devilishly handsome.

"It's not hard to find you, guys. It's just as easy when my father found out about everything." Noa smiled.

"Can I join you here?" he asked and of course I had to say yes. He is our friend after all.

But why does all of the people from the past are coming back? First Hyunsuk, then Noa.

When Noa appeared, my past gushing back into my memory, including how I made a mistake with Hyunsuk that day.

FLASHBACK ON

No One's POV

"Hello everyone, we have a new student today. He is a transferred student from Japan. Please, introduce yourself." Said Mr. Chanwoo.

"Hi. I'm Noa Kazama. It's nice to meet you all. Please take care of me." Said Noa while throwing a smile to the entire class after he bowed.

Everyone in the class ware mesmerized by his look as well as his posture. How can a high school student looking like that? He is so tall. He is around 180 and probably he will be taller than now. Not only girls, the boys are also jealous of Noa's visual.

Another visual has entered the class, Junkyu's class. Junkyu and Jihoon were in the different class but the class is just next to each other. On the other hand, Jihoon and Hyunsuk were in the same class.

"Ok, hhmm... Let me see where you can sit." Said Mr. Chanwoo scanning the whole class. His eyes were set on a boy who were sleeping with his book on his face. Mr. Chanwoo shook his head and crossed his hand he then took the chalk that was on the edge of the blackboard.

"Yyaakk... Kim Junkyu..!!!" yelled Mr. Chanwoo as he aimed the chalk at Junkyu.

"Hahhh.... Wae wae wae??" said Junkyu as he was flustered and turned his head left and right. All the class laughed and so did the new student.

'Cute' thought Noa.

Mr. Chanwoo just shook his head. They are already in senior year but he still find someone sleeping instead of studying.

"Hhmm.. You wouldn't want to sit next to him, right?" said Mr. Chanwoo while he was tapping on his chin.

"Well, Jeno, move to Junkyu's desk and Noa can seat next to Jaemin, our class chairman. You can learn so much from him." Said Mr. Chanwoo that made Jeno's face frowned because now he can't cheat on Jaemin's work.