13. Jihoon's Apartment (2) 🏫

I would've crossed the stars
To keep you in my life

Anson Saebra, Walked Through Hell

No One's POV

"Hyunsuk?" asked Jihoon who walked to the door and now he is behind Haruto.

"Hi Jihoonie! I bought some groceries and I thought we could cook some food." Said Hyunsuk.

"Hyunsuk!" waved Junkyu who still lying his back on the couch. He smiled ear to ear to see his friend again. Jihoon told him that lately he has been hanging out with Hyunsuk.

Netflix and chill is done now and they are going to cook food together in Jihoon's minimalist kitchen.

"Haruto, because you were absent today, I'm gonna tell you about the project that you will do which is due on September later." Said Hyunsuk who is unpacking his groceries that was helped by Jihoon while Junkyu drank the instant coffee that he just made. Haruto was also sitting on the dining table next to Junkyu.

"Hm. What is it, hyung?" said Haruto taking the coffee of off Junkyu's hand. Junkyu gave a stare to Haruto because Haruto just casually drink it and didn't even ask his permission. Junkyu just took a sip then it is now in Haruto's hand, Junkyu is definitely annoyed.

"Well, you need to make a song." Said Hyunsuk.

"Any kind of genre?" asked Haruto then giving back the coffee cup to Junkyu, an empty cup. Junkyu pouted his lips which makes Haruto giggled a little bit. Hyunsuk were explaining about the genre but Haruto just didn't pay attention.

"Yyaakk.. Are you listening?" asked Hyunsuk who just throw a bunch of onion spring.

"Sorry, hyung. So what were you saying?" asked Haruto again trying to focus on Hyunsuk. But this time, Hyunsuk is not focus because of Jihoon is behind him trying to teach him to cut the onion spring. Is Jihoon opening up to him?

"Erm.. That. Erm.. Make a love song." Said Hyunsuk in nervous while cutting the onion spring with the help of Jihoon.

"What?! I don't know how to make a love song

"What?! I don't know how to make a love song. I don 't have an object." Said Haruto feeling uneasy.

"So what's there in front of you?" asked Jihoon opening up his voice while holding up a knive that is also hold by Hyunsuk.

"Junkyu Hyung? Haha... He is just my fake boyfriend, not a real one." Haruto just slipped his tongue. He didn't meant to say it but it is already said. Junkyu smiled but he felt his heart hurt. He didn't even know why. Hyunsuk already knew about Haruto's plan about making Junkyu as a fake boyfriend and also Jihoon was already told by Junkyu.

"Yyaakk.. If you hurt Junkyu, I'll end you!" said Jihoon again gesturing with a knife on Hyunsuk's neck. Hyunsuk can only gulped his saliva. Jihoon is insane, but he still love him tho.

After they cooked, actually only Hyunsuk and Jihoon cooked while those two just bickering at each other, they prepared their dishes on the table in front of the TV. They ate and laughed together.

Now it's time for washing the dishes.

"Ok, let's play rock paper scissors. The lost two for the game will do dishes." Said Jihoon that followed by the others' agreement.

As soon as they playes, the first strike, Junkyu and Jihoon lost the game.

"Yeayyy!!!!! Hahaha" shouted Haruto, he was excited because he won't do the dishes. On the other hand, Junkyu already pouting his lips.

When Jihoon and Junkyu are preparing to wash the dishes, taking the leftovers aside and put the dirty dishes to the sink, 2 persons were watching them on the couch. Haruto showed an expression, kind of jealousy maybe? Hyunsuk did now waste his time.

"Yyaakk... Can you replace Jihoon for doing the dishes? He looked exhausted." Said Hyunsuk. He hopes that Haruto fall for it.

"Should I?" asked Haruto who is still keeping an eye on Jihoon and Junkyu who giggled together. It makes him a bit annoyed, maybe?

Hyunsuk nods and finally Haruto got up from the couch followed by Hyunsuk. Haruto was kind of hesitated but Hyunsuk just keep pushing him until they are near the sing. Hyunsuk suddenly took Jihoon's rubber hand sock then gave it to Haruto.

"Let him do it. You already cook and it's time for you to rest." Said Hyunsuk.

"Jihoonaaaaa" said Junkyu a little dramatic making his face looked sad. Haruto rolled his eyes seeing how dramatic Junkyu is. Did they do the dishes calmly? Of course not. 

The water was splashing here and there, the bubble are even on Junkyu's nose tip. Haruto then wiped it with his arm since his hand are holding a glass. They laughed it off and they are washing the dishes that can be done for 20 mintues, became 1 hour.

On the couch, Jihoon already fall asleep on Hyunsuk's shoulder. He is so tired since Hyunsuk can feel that Jihoon's head is a bit heavy, means that he is in deep sleep. Hyunsuk just hope that Jihoon can let go whatever feeling that he has to Junkyu and opening up to him. Hyunsuk is determined to make Jihoon happy.

After Harukyu did the dishes, they walked back to the couch and found Jihoon and Hyunsuk are already fall asleep leaning on each other.

Now both Haruto and Junkyu is sitting on the couch as well. Suddenly, Haruto's phone rang. It was a new number. Haruto usually doesn't want to pick up a new number since most of the new numbers are just from people who chase after him but since Junkyu is looking at him, he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Don't you miss me?"

"No. Who are you?"

"Yyaakk... You forget me already? Your chocolate boy?"

"JEONGWOO? PARK JEONGWOO?!"

"Haha... Yep. Can you pick me up? I'm now in Seoul airport. I can make a use of you while I am here. Haha"

"Yeah, you wish."

"You don't want to?"

"No, I will pick you up. Just wait for an hour."

"Sure. Becareful on your way here. I miss you."

"I miss you, too."

Junkyu looked at Haruto while smiling.

"Who's that? Your friend?" asked Junkyu.

"Hhmm... Yeah and I am sorry hyung I can not get you home." Replied Haruto while preparing to go to the airport, such as finding his car key and also putting on his coat that he took of earlier.

"Yeah, that's ok. I can use taxi later." Said Junkyu nodding towards Haruto.

"Ok, see you, hyung!" said Haruto as he make his way to the door.

"See ya!" said Junkyu a little louder, afraid that Haruto won't hear it.

"Park Jeongwoo? Who is he?" said Junkyu as he laid his back on the couch, looking at the ceiling.

"He missed him?" Junkyu let out a bitter smile.

Hello.... It's been a while since I update this story.
Anyway, let's pray for tomorrow's TMAP that we'll get more contents on Harukyu.

Leave a comment, please.
Lovealots!!