02. Library 📚

Well they meant nothing 'cause you up and walked away
And I just wonder what it'd take to make you stay

Walked Through Hell, Anson Saebra

No One's POV

Two days after that incident happen. You know, THAT incident.

A man who loves coffee and reading is now at the town library. Don't think that he is reading or drinking coffee right now.

He is actually sleeping.

The third thing that he likes is sleeping. There are books beside him and also a tumbler which of course filled with coffee that he made from his home. Even though he drank much coffee, it won't affect his sleepiness.

Junkyu woke up and rubbed his eyes.

He didn't see the man that was in front of him a while ago so he must be arrived after he fell asleep.

He saw Haruto across the table where he was sitting.

Haruto wore a glasses, probably only for reading. He wore a white short sleeves shirt and he took off his denim jacket which he puts at the back of the chair.

 He wore a white short sleeves shirt and he took off his denim jacket which he puts at the back of the chair

Guess why did Haruto visits the library today?

It's because he needs to work on a new task since his last task was ruined by Junkyu's Americano. He needs to write an essay again plus make a new music note blocks.

Junkyu looked at his wristwatch and couldn't believe his eyes, he was sleeping for over an hour.

The library is nearly close but Jihoon is still not in his sight. So he decided to go to search a book that he will borrow. He is a regular there.

The library is near Jihoon's work place so he decided to wait for him in the library. They were going to buy a present for Jihoon's mom. It will be for her birthday.

He wandered a bit in the library until he found what he was looking for.

The book was a bit high up there. He tried his best but he can't reach it and then suddenly he heard someone who was laughing beside him.

He turned around and he saw Haruto, holding a book and reading it. He is sure that if Haruto can get his book but he is too shy to ask him and he thinks that Haruto is not sensitive enough to help him as well.

So he decided to take a ladder to get it. He took the ladder that was purposely to help the visitors to get to the higher place.

Junkyu stamped his fit on the first ladder and to the next one. It's because he stamped too hard, the ladder moved a bit and Junkyu lost his balance.

Guess what happened next?

Junkyu fell on Haruto who was minding his own business, reading.

Junkyu landed beautifully and exactly on Haruto.