We're Maybe Actually Starting To Get Somewhere - Part Three

Cyrus P.O.V.
Celia got up, and everything seemed good for the first time in a while. We had a nice dinner and evening, and then, late into the night, we finally went to bed.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
The next morning, we got up, had breakfast, and then it was time to leave. Willow had packed a bag, and we could easily get stuff for Tesaha, so as soon as breakfast was done, we were ready.
"Bye mom, bye dad. We'll see you soon, hopefully. Maybe third time can be the charm." I gave them hugs, followed closely by Celia and Willow, and then we turned to the group. "Did we figure out any new leads, or is it still just Washington state?"
"Nope. Nothing new." Eero said.
"Then I guess we're going in blind. No different from the entire start of the quest, I guess."
Celia and I teleported the now eight of us to Washington, and looking around, everything just seemed to get a whole lot harder. This city looked humongous, and this was a single city in the entire state.
"So where do we start?" Pierce asked as he put Tersha's leash handle around his wrist, since she was looking around everywhere excitedly. She had practically claimed him as her caretaker.
"I guess we just start looking." Mia shrugged.
Not having any better ideas, we agreed and split up into three groups. Celia and WIllow, Malachi, Mia, and Eero, and Pierce, Tesha and I.
We were on the border of Seattle and White Center, Washington, so the other two groups chose to go into White Center, and Pierce, Tesha, and I went to Seattle. As soon as we got out of earshot of everyone else, Pierce started talking. "So this is really random, but what did you mean when you said maybe third time's a charm to your parents this morning?"
"We saw them when we jumped into the giant crack in the ground in Glendale, remember? We briefly mentioned it."
He nodded. "Totally forgot."
I smirked. "That's fine. It was a minute detail. But anyway, where should we look first?"
He shrugged. "I don't know. The clue talked about flowers reflecting everywhere, vines, and lots of things to catch your eye."
Ask someone. Tesha yipped, and Pierce nodded, his eyes glowing pink as he heard what she was saying.
He turned to a random woman as she was walking by us. "Excuse me. I'm new around here, and I was looking for a cool place to visit. Hopefully something with flowers. Do you have any suggestions?"
The woman smiled. "Chihuly Garden and Glass. It's beautiful, and it sounds exactly like something you're looking for."
He nodded. "Thank you, ma'am." He then turned back to me. "I guess we have our first lead. To the Chihuly Garden and Glass, we go!"

Hey guys! Sorry it's short, but I'm leaving for Myrtle Beach for the next week or so, so I won't be writing it publishing any of my story. What do you think they'll find at Chihuly Garden and Glass? Have you ever been there, and if so, how was it? Would you have practically adopted Pierce as your caretaker if you were Tesha? Tell me in the comments. See you soon!