The Mission - Part Two

Cyrus P.O.V.
As soon as we left, Celia and I grabbed hands and teleported each other to Tennessee.
      After walking through the tunnels of the cave for a while, we caught up to a group of tourists. Mia had said that those without elementi blood couldn't see Eero's horns, which I had freaked out about, because they couldn't see anything that the elementi directly touched, and all marks of the Fabula, any strange, magical creature in our world, were directly touched, just as out magic was. So, ready, we walked up, joining them. "Ruby Falls is the deepest and tallest waterfall available to the public in the nation, named about Leo Lambert's wife, Ruby, as he accidentally found it exploring the caverns.
      Raising my hand, a few of my companions looked at my questioningly, but didn't say anything. The tour guide motioned for me to ask my question. "Have any real rubies ever been found in the caverns?"
      "Not that we know of, but they say the falls are magical, so anything is possible. Great question. Now, let's continue."
      As the lady continued talking, I turned to the others. "Magical, huh? I think we need to find somebody here who can help us on that point. Mia, could you?"
      Knowing what I was asking, she nodded, creating a large ball of fire and making it hover in front of the falls where everyone could see it. After a second, we saw an older woman with a workers nametag on looking at the ball, and then looking around for it's source. After a second, she saw us and walked over. "What're you doing?"
      "Just trying to get a hold of someone who could help us," Pierce said. "Who are you?"
      "Kelly Hardres, First League, Alumni of The Elementum Academy, and daughter of the Elementi of Water."
       Malachi nodded. "Okay, I see you work here. We're on a mission assigned by Dean Finley. The Soul Stone has been cracked and stolen. I presume you've been trusted with the knowledge of it originating here?"
      Kelly straightened. "Yes sir. What is it you need to know?"
      "Has there been any suspicious activity around here, maybe the culprit coming back?"
      "No sir, everythings been absolutely normal."
      "Okay," I said. "Do you know what caused the stones' creations and significance to show?"
      "Yes. The stream is connected to the home of the Elementi, Eleturgy. According to the legends, once the world started becoming self-sufficient and not needing the Elementi, they created the stone to hold its life force, so they could easily destroy it if absolutely necessary to teach humans a lesson, but so that it was also easy to hide."
      "Where was it hidden before the Academy was built?" Celia asked.
      "In what is now modern day Glendale, Arizona."
      "Why?"
      "It was the safest place, at the time. I guess. Nobody really knows why the Elementi do anything that they do."
      "Fair."
       After we left, we teleported to Glendale, Arizona. Now we turned to everyone, not knowing where to go from here. "So, where here do you think they used to hide the stone?" C asked everyone.
      Mia started to responde, but before she could, the ground started to rumble. Nobody else seemed to notice it, so I knew it had to be something weird. Looking around, I saw the ground in the centre of the town open up, mortals walking right over it, but a few children of Elementi stopping and groaning, like they were used to this.
      "Does that answer your question?" Eero asked.
      I nodded, and we walked over to the crack. Looking into it, there was a glowing red light, but no bottom was in sight.
       I eyed my sister, and she gave me a small nod. "How're we——" Pierce started, but before we could hear the end of his sentence, we jumped down into the abyss.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
       After a good twenty minutes of falling, we finally saw a dark rock floor appear. Willing the air, we slowed down our fall and landed softly in a small cavern. We waited for a minute, but after confirming the others weren't following, we walked out the only tunnel in the room into a large open field.
       Looking around the field, I saw there were large forests all around, and right in the middle was a break with a small village, maybe an hour walk away. Seeing no better option, we started heading for it.
      "Who do you think is in there?" Celia asked me.
      "I have utterly no clue. I don't think it's the Elementi, because it would probably be more protected if it were, but still probably something magical, since we had to jump into the world's largest abyss and use magic to land without dying."
      We walked in silence for the next hour before we finally came to the small village. Looking at the sign, it said, "Welcome to Seniourem."
      "Either it's an extremely old town," I started.
      "Or it's full of a bunch of old people," Celia finished for me, causing us both to chuckle as we walked into the village. Looking around, there were a bunch of normal looking people doing normal looking things.
      "What'd'ya think we're looking for?" Celia asked.
      "Probably the capital."
      "How do you know that?"
      I pointed to the nearby sign that had a bunch of arrows pointing in all different directions, and they all were normal, black writing except the one that the, "The Capital," which was in bold, red writing.
       She nodded, and we followed the signs observing everything. It looked completely like a normal village here, just like our village, expect two of the four sides and fields, and two had woods. Our village had forests on three sides, and a large lake, then more forests on the fourth.
      Anyway, once we got to the large red building that I assumed was The Capital, we went up and knocked on the door. A second later, it was opened but a small gale of wind. Walking inside, we were instantly greeted by two people.

Hey guys! Have you ever been to Ruby Falls, and if so, how was it? Where do you think Cyrus and Celia ended up at? Who do you think greeted them? Tell me in the comments. See you soon!