Something New (s.s x reader)

{Request from @Luna_10101

It's a prequel to "I'm Busy (s.s x reader)"}

You awoke to a strange wet feeling coming from your lower region. A million thoughts ran through your head in a split-second. It all became clear when you lifted your head slightly to find Severus with his head between your thighs, his tongue teasing your core. All of the sensations of his touch hit you at once until you were whining and bucking your hips to match his movements. He kept going until you came, gripping your thighs tightly to keep you in place. Once you were done, he began kissing your thighs.

"Good morning, beautiful," he grinned, your arousal glistening on his chin.

"Come here," you said, sitting up so that he could kiss you. When you said you wanted to wake up to something sweet, this is exactly what you meant. A warmth spread through your body as he kissed you and you found yourself not wanting the moment to end. But naturally, he had to pull away from you eventually. He kneeled between your legs with his hand massaging your thighs. "Thank you, daddy," you smirked against his lips, looking down at the space between you. He always knew exactly how to make you feel special.

"I got something for you yesterday when I went to the shops."

"Is that so? I thought you were hiding something in that bag." He stood up in front of you.

"Look at me," he ordered in a stern voice. You looked up into his dark eyes. It was a miracle you didn't simply dissolve right in front of him with the way he was looking at you.

"Professor?" you teased, testing him.

"Don't start that with me. We have class in an hour."

"An hour is enough," you smirked, toying with the waistband of his pants.

"Not if you call me that again," he warned, "now stop that." He grabbed your wrists tightly in his fist. "I think the item I bought will help you reconsider being such a little brat." He pecked you on the lips before walking towards the closet and pulling a small, silk bag from a larger one. You had very recently had a conversation about all the things that you comfortable with sex-wise. He was super patient and understanding, of course, as were you. You had gone over so many things that you couldn't even begin to guess what could be in the bag. Just the thought of it brought butterflies to your stomach.

He pulled two things from the bag. One, a tube containing a clear liquid. Two, a black butt plug constructed of a shiny metal. "I have others if you'd like, but I thought this would be good to start with. Here," he offered. While the toy looked rather tiny in his large hands, the size was intimidating in yours. You rolled it between your fingers, the cold metal like ice. "What do you think, princess?"

"I think they might need to find someone else to cover your class."

"Not today. Lie down and spread those legs for me," he ordered. You nodded, leaning back onto your elbows and bending your knees towards your chest. He applied the lube generously, circling your hole with his finger. His touch was so caring and gentle. As much as you appreciated it, you wanted so badly for him to be rough. To leave scratches and cuts and bruises behind as he feasted on every inch of your body. You inhaled sharply as he pressed the tip of the plug against you. He looked to you for confirmation to keep going. "How do you feel, princess?"

"Good," you assured, "You can keep going." He kept applying pressure until you began to stretch around the toy enough for him to slip it into you. You felt your walls drawing it into you until the wide base of it was pressed against your skin.

It was a completely new sensation—a fullness. As dramatic as it sounded, it made you feel whole.

He chuckled, likely at your thoughts, and you scolded yourself for not taking up his offer on the occlumency lessons sooner. Before you could admonish him for invading your mind again, he grabbed you by the throat and brought your face just inches away from his. You leaned forward, your lips slightly parted, and allowed  him to kiss you deeply. His hand squeezed lightly on your throat, giving you a sort of dizzy bliss.