Good Girl pt.2 (l.m x reader)

You blinked frantically before your eyes could adjust to the light. Once your vision was no longer fuzzy, you took in the sight of your nude husband and his painfully hard cock.

"See what you did to me?" He gestures towards his erection. "I want to fuck you so bad, princess, but then you'll never learn."

You whimpered, a tear rolling down your face. He wiped it away before placing his hands on the sides of your head. He rubbed the tip against your lips, smearing his precum around before pushing inside of you. You moaned around his hard cock, gripping his hips for stability. He began to thrust in and out with no care for your gagging. He hit the back of your throat each time, causing tears to stream down your face. You dug your nails into his skin, waiting for him to finally pull out. Just when you couldn't take it any longer, he pulls out completely. He gave you little time to catch your breath before thrusting in again, quickening his pace.

"That's it, whore, choke on my cock. Cry all you want, you asked for this."

He threw his head back, grunting and moaning in pleasure. You knew he was close, so you wrapped your hands around the inches that you could not take down your throat. You sucked in your cheeks, noticing how his grip on your hair got much tighter. Your scalp stung from the tension, but you did not care. Just as he was about to come, he pulled out and started pumping his cock into his fist.

"You don't even deserve to swallow my come."

He let out one last loud moan, squeezing his eyes shut and releasing all over your face. You watched him pant and catch his breath. His eyes were still closed. You used this chance to take in the sight of him. Your eyes traced every detail. He looked like a god. His platinum hair flowing over his shoulders, framing his sharp features and sticking to his forehead. Beads of sweat rolled down his chest, causing him to glisten in the morning light. You had never seen a man like him before. His beauty was undeniable.

"Get up, bitch. We have a meeting with the minister and no one needs to know that my pathetic wife was too busy gagging on my cock to get ready."

You turn around to get into the shower when he grabs your wrist, spinning you around.

He sighs, "did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes, daddy. It won't happen again." His expression softens.

"I know it won't darling. I hope you didn't enjoy your punishment too much," he smirks.

"No, daddy," you shook your head.

"You were so good for me, princess. Run into the bathroom and I'll wash you up. Nice and gentle, okay?"

Lucius pulled you into his lap in the tub, your back pressed against his chest. He took his time in the bath with you, being as gentle as possible. He rubbed circles into your skin with the washcloth, making sure to use the soap you loved.  As he washed you, he peppered your neck with kisses. Every once in a while he would lean forward and whisper praises in your ear, telling you what a good girl you were, how beautiful your body was, how he never felt like this with any other woman before. It was a sharp contrast to his demeanor in bed, but that was the way you both liked it. He was like that, only nice around his loved ones. He hooked his hands under your arms to spin you around. You stared into each other's eyes for a second. He cupped your face in his hands, kissing you all over the face.

"I love you, daddy," you said between giggles.

"I love you too, sweet girl."

---5:00pm---

You spent the rest of the day reading in bed, not really wanting to move around too much after the morning's events. Draco left with your daughter while you were busy. As mean as he could be to outsiders, like his father, he was so sweet with your daughter. He offered to watch her while you went out to dinner, and of course Cassia was happy to spend time with her big brother. He had been putting in so much effort to better ever since you and Lucius got married. You attributed some of it to his own happy relationship with Harry Potter. Harry brought the best out in Draco, much like you did with Lucius, and the two made a handsome couple.