I'm Busy (s.s x reader)

Severus was sitting at his desk looking rather frustrated, as he usually did when grading papers. His brows were furrowed, his best quill pressed between his fingers. Y/n walked over to him with a bright smile plastered across her face. She sat down in his lap with her arms around his neck. She nestled her face into the crook of his neck. Severus let out a long sigh.

"Princess, is there a reason for you disrupting me while I'm working?"

She smiled brightly before giving him a peck on the cheek. She slid off his lap and stood to his left. With a smirk, she reached down and grabbed his left hand, inching it up her thighs and landing directly onto the wet spot in her knickers. She let out a low whimper at the contact. Severus looked at her quizzically the entire time.

"What are you doing, princess?"

"You've been working all day, sir. I want to make you feel better."

"You're looking for trouble walking around like that." He raised his eyebrow, eyeing her lace panties and cropped shirt.

He sighed as he brought his hand back up to feel her through her knickers. His thumb quickly found her clit and he began to gently run circles into it. She threw her head back in pleasure, murmuring her thanks under her breath. His slender, calloused fingers were cold against her warm skin, even through the thin lace of her panties. Suddenly, he stopped.

"Did I do something wrong?" She looked at him with complete desperation.

"Of course not, princess. I'm a little busy right now."

She pouted, folding her arms across her chest. He reached out and lifted her chin so that her eyes met his.

"I'm busy right now, sweet girl. I love you so much. I promise I'll take care of you when I'm finished, okay?" Reluctantly, she nodded her head and returned to their chambers.

---

The sun had begun to set. Severus decided that the sixth year's papers were not going to be done anytime soon, and his time would be better spent with his partner. He made his way to their chambers, but came to halt when he reached the door. Y/n sat on the bed fully nude, laying on her stomach with her legs bent at the knees. She was reading a book, humming some muggle song she liked. Severus decided to stay silent. He began to undress, quietly dropping his clothes by the door. He walked to the foot of the bed, roughly grabbing her ankles and dragging her to the edge. She gasped, not aware of his presence until then. He pulled her bottom against her, squeezing her hips in his large hands. She relaxed in his hands once she felt his cock pressed against her labia. He pressed kisses down her spine before standing back up.

"Thank Merlin, I've waited all day," she whined. Severus just chuckled and grabbed her by her hair, pulling her up so that her back was pressed against him. His skin radiated warmth and she eased into it. He leaned in so that his warm breath tickled her ear.

"What a naughty, impatient little girl you are. What have I told you about interrupting me while I'm marking?" His tight grip on her hair brought her the exact kind of pain she had been craving all day.

"You said never to interrupt you while you're working, sir." She gasped as he slid his hand down her breast and onto her wet pussy. His hands were ice cold. He spun her around once he felt how aroused she was. After all the time they spent together, it still shocked her how easily he could toss her around.

"You're already wet. Have you been in here playing with yourself all day?" She shook her head. He raised an eyebrow, unsure of the truthfulness of what she was saying. Her innocent smile never faltered. He weighed his options. There was no denying that he was hard the minute he first saw her lying there with nothing on. After some more thinking, he decided not to press the matter. There were more important things to tend to. He placed a kiss on forehead.