Disobedience (Severus Snape x Reader)

A/N: I wrote this at 4am so there might be some mistakes. This started as a really intense daydream and I figured I shouldn't let it go to waste lmao.

Y/N drifted from her usual seat in the back of the room, determined to sit directly in front of the potions master. He lifted his dark eyes from the papers he was marking just long enough to throw a confused glance in her direction before quickly averting his gaze. To his students' surprise, Severus Snape was blushing as they entered the room. Serves him right. The cold air of the room only turned her on more as she sat with her legs spread wide enough for him to see that she was bare underneath her skirt. The result was one very flustered potions professor. Severus had no idea what would possess the girl to expose herself to him in the middle of class. Y/N smirked at him, taking notice of the way he gripped the sides of his desk and clenched his teeth.

A month ago she would have never pulled such a risky scheme. However, last night left her with no choice. Severus made it known that he could no longer fulfill her 'twisted fantasies' in his classroom. He insisted it was inappropriate and that they should move their nightly activities to his chambers. Y/N had other ideas. As much as she loved the warmth of his bed, there was something special about being fucked by her professor with her stomach pressed into his cold oak desk. Seconds turned into minutes as she stared at her textbook, imagining all of the ways she wanted him to ravage her body. She lowered her mental walls in hopes of him taking a peek at her thoughts. The way he occasionally adjusted himself in his seat confirmed her suspicions. It was enough to make her dripping wet, her arousal forming a small pool on the floor. Soon she couldn't take it anymore. She pushed a single finger into her pussy, drawing a low grunt from Severus's lips. He covered it up by clearing his throat.

"Class is dismissed. Two pieces of parchment on Draught of Living Death due tomorrow." He attempted to mask his discomfort with his normal stoic expression, but Y/N saw right through it as students filed out of the room. She swore she could hear the fabric of his trousers stretching around his bulge as his onyx eyes penetrated her seemingly innocent ones. It was clear in that moment that he was overtaken by lust. There was something else as well. Rage?

As the last student ventured out into the halls, he finally rose from his desk.

"Muffliato."

He strode over to her desk without another word. The click of the locks alerted her that he had cast another charm without his wand. Feigning innocence, she gestured to the door.

"Something you need to tell me, professor?"

She whimpered at the sudden contact of his cold, calloused hands around her throat. The fingers on his other hand inched their way to her core in a painfully slow manner. She squirmed underneath them, attempting to create some friction between the two of them, but ultimately failed. He swiftly retracted his hands, allowing the cold air of the room to envelope her once again.

"You thought it would be that easy, whore? I specifically told you that these sorts of activities were forbidden in my classroom. Did you think you could get away with disobeying me so easily?" She could only manage to shake her head. She knew the tone of his voice should terrify her, it would were she anyone else, but it only turned her on more. He continued, "parading around the castle like a common slut. Have you forgotten who you belong to?" With a wave of his wand her robes vanished, fully exposing her to him.

"No, sir." She finally uttered. This brought a sinister smirk to the professor's lips. He paused before leaning over and spitting on her chest. He seemed content with the little trail of saliva it left between her breasts.

"Good girl. You finally learned to use your words. Now get on your knees for me and show me what a good little whore you are. My whore."

"Yes, sir." She dropped to her knees swiftly. She had been yearning to serve him in his classroom once again. She watched intently as he unbuckled his belt. The familiar clanking of the metal rang in her ears and brought a tingling sensation to her pussy.