Chapter #13

*The Morning After*

Smoothing my shirt a little bit I turned in the mirror, staring at myself.

"Harry?" Hermione came rushing in. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" She rushed over to me and gave me a hug, "Hi Y/n!"

"Hey Hermione." I said shortly.

"Y/n... do you want to come get ready with me? I could probably help you a lot more than Harry could." She laughed.

"Yeah... wore these yesterday, sorry."

"It's alright, we look about the same size. Harry!"

"What?" He came out of the bathroom, a toothbrush hanging from his mouth and his hair all a mess.

"I'm stealing your girlfriend." She smiled over to me and back to him.

"Is she alright with it?" He looked over to me.

"Yeah." I smiled, kissing Harry's cheek and following Hermione out.

"Always come to me after spending the night with him, unless you start leaving stuff there for yourself." She looked over to me.

"It's alright, gives us time to become friends right?"

"Of course!" She turned the corner into her dorm. "That's Parvati Patil, and that's Lavendar Brown. Guys, this is Y/n. Harry's girlfriend."

"Isn't she in Slytherin? Should she be allowed here?" Lavendar stood and furrowed her brows.

"I'm sure no one would mind a little friend making Brown." I sneered. She stormed out of the room, and Parvati came over to me and Hermione. Turning to me she whispered something.

"She's kind of always like that, never gets along with any of the girls."

"What? Is she a bitch?" I smiled. Holding in her laugh Parvati looked over to Hermione who was looking at me with a look of disapproval plastered all over her face.

"No!"

"Yes." Parvati said shortly, they said their answers at the same time. Staring at each other and shaking their heads, Hermione then leaned down to Parvati and kissed her. Right on the lips. My eyes immediately widened.

"No." She said sternly.

"You're-?"

"Yes. Well, I like boys too... Parvati is all girls." Hermione sighed and smiled to me then to Parvati again. "Are you?"

"No. No no no." I interrupted quickly. "I'm accepting." I smiled. Giving me a quick smile she walked over to her wardrobe.

"Alright. Well, pink doesn't suit you. Orange is nice, ah." She pulled out a plain blue shirt, "And this," Pulling out a thin black jumper she laid them on her bed. "These should fit..." She pulled out one of her many drawers and unfolded a pair of low waisted blue jeans. I'd never worn jeans in my life...

"Brilliant." I smiled.

"I've never seen someone like you in jeans." Parvati said quickly, giggling a little.

"Parvati." Hermione whispered turning to her quickly.

"It's alright," I turned to face Parvati. "Well, Parvati, I've never worn jeans." I bit the inside of my cheek, this was kind of making me nervous. "I was always told, 'You must dress, act, and talk like a lady, always.' I suppose jeans aren't very courtly."

"There's a first time for everything Y/n!" Hermione smiled.

"Right." I smiled shortly, draping the clothes over my forearm and walking into what I hoped was the restroom.

It was.

After getting dressed and leaving my old clothes in Hermiones laundry, I walked out of the door, down the stairs, to find Harry sitting by the fire reading a potions book. Placing my chin on the top of his head firmly I wrapped my arms around his neck lightly.

"Y/n." He kissed my arm through Hermiones jumper, rubbing it with his thumb then doubling back down to my arm. "Where'd you get this?" He asked, closing his book and turning to me.

"Hermione." I smiled, "Does it look good?" I asked moving around the couch and giving him a small twirl, smiling as my eyes met his again. He looked me up and down while still keeping his smile.

"You look lovely." He stood and walked over to me, grasping my hips tightly into his hands and leaning his neck down to kiss me. Smiling, I kissed him back pushing my body into his and placing my arms on his shoulders. His kisses always felt happy, at peace, and warm. As his soft lips leaned into mine a couple more times he pulled away from me. "You have detention today and you're missing from your dorm."

"Oh, don't remind me." I sighed. "Malfoy makes it even worse." I leaned my face into his chest as we wrapped our arms around each other. One eye squished against his body, all the other one could see was the stairs. I saw Ginny walking down and fixing a loose thread on her shirt I think. She looked up to us and rolled her eyes, sighing and turning herself back around up the stairs.

"What's he got you doing?" Harry moved his head from the top of mine and leaned it back, trying to look down at me. I moved my head from his chest and looked up to him. Our arms still wrapped around each other we looked directly towards the other. In his eyes I could see myself, and Draco kissing me in that classroom last night. My heart dropped, biting the skin off my lip I reminded myself, it was not my fault. He kissed me and I stopped it, I did all I could and it's not my fault. The only thing that was my fault were the fucking butterflies, and the internal smirking afterwards.

"Nothing, just advanced work." I lied. I leaned my head back into his chest, I couldn't stand seeing myself any longer.

What if he found out about it?

Would he be angry with me?

Would it end our relationship?

"I could be your tutor again." I felt his cheeks smile against the top of my head and I couldn't help but giggling a little bit.

"Well I did pass on all those independent assignments didn't I?" I looked up to him.

"With my help." He smiled.

"With your help." I repeated. Smiling I leaned up to kiss him. He began swaying our bodies together as he pulled me tightly back into his warm body.

This boy, was mine. He was all mine.

-

Okay, short one. Felt important to add some Y/n and Hermione friend scenes. Love you guys!

-B.A.E.