"Can't you see Giyu right in front of you?"

"(Y/n)! Snap out of it!"

"I want to meet the real you!"

"You can do it! Remember Giyu!

The entire room was once again filled with shouts to wake (y/n) from her trance, I joined in as well.

Muzan started his way towards me angrily.

With each step I became more nervous.

If I'm going to die, I want to hear her voice one last time.

"Come back to us! Please! Come back to me..." I didn't shout out the last part, I said it more for myself than anything.

Your POV
What's...going on? Why is it so loud?

Looking around there was nothing. I was all alone walking on water that reflected a beautiful blue sky that seemed to go one forever.

I can't remember anything.

"That's because we're better than what we once were." A voice rang out.

Huh? Who's there?

A girl about the same age and height as me walked towards me from the sky.

Her skin was a delicate white, her eyes were a bright red, and she had beautiful long white hair. She had black markings that covered her skin, two horns coming out the top of her head, and the cutest pointy ears.

"I'm you."

Is that what I look like?

"(Y/n)"

Huh, who called my na-

"Ignore them. Nothing about them matters. Focus only on me."

I turned my head back towards her and began walking closer.

"That's it, I want you to join me. Merge your body with mine, and we can surpass that of even Muzan. We can be the strongest together." She spoke softly.

We can defeat Muzan? Who was that again?

"Come back to us (y/n)"

I turned my head the other way again to see who called out to me again, but was quickly stopped.

"What did I say about ignoring them? They mean nothing."

"Please (y/n)"

"(Y/n). I'm you, don't you think you should trust me a little more?"

But then, why are they asking me to come back? Did I do something wrong?

"You haven't done anything wrong. They're just trying to deceive you and make you weak."

Really? I can't be weak when defeating Muzan...

"That's right, you need to be strong. Come over here, all you have to do is take my hand."

I slowly began to walk over towards her again. The closer I got, the more this beautiful place broke.

The sky began to turn an eerie purple, and the crystal clear water turned to a gooey black.

"You're almost there, you can do it. Don't be afraid.

What's happening to this place? It was so beautiful...