Addison followed nurse Jatt and Casp down a series of hallways, coming to s stop when the lighting went from a sterile white to a murky green. Looking over a railing, Addi looked down and saw a seemingly bottomless hole lined with bulkhead doors on every level. She watched a the Sister Jatt and Casp stopped in front of one of the doors.

"It was having a perfectly normal blood wash and all of a sudden it started crying. It's this one," Sister Jatt opened the door and a diseased man reached out toward them helplessly.

"Please, help me." Addi threw a hand over her mouth in horror. They were experimenting on these poor people.

"Look at it's eyes. So alive."

"Positively sparkling," Casp replied.

"Please, where am I?" The diseased man rasped once more.

"And speech! How can it even have a vocabulary?" Addi backed away from them slowly as to not make a sound. 

Sister Casp's voice echoed up to Addi's ears. "I've seen enough, thank you."

"Yeah, me too." Addi sprinted back to where we entered only to fins that the door was shut.

~~~

The Doctor and Rose were standing at the terminal near the lift looking for anything suspicious. Well Rose was not Rose, but Cassandra was pretending to be. 

"Nope. Nothing odd. Surgery, post-op, nano-dentistry. No sign of a shop. They should have a shop," The Doctor stated while using his sonic screwdriver to look through the building's schematics.

"No, it's missing something else. When I was downstairs those nurse cat nuns were talking about Intensive Care. Where is it?" Cassandra-Rose told him, while stepping up next to him to look at the schematics.

"You're right, well done."

"Why would they hide a whole department? Its got to be there somewhere. Search the subframe." She motioned for the Doctor to do so while stepping back.

"What if the subframe is locked?"

"Try the installation protocol."

The Doctor looked at her, confusion swimming in his eyes. "Yeah, of course. Sorry, hold on."

He used his sonic screwdriver on the interface causing the whole wall to slide up. Addi stood on the other side breathlessly, when her eyes landed on the two, she ran to Rose and hugged her tightly. Cassandra-Rose looked at the small girl in her arms in some sort of disgust before seeing the Doctor looking and patting Addi on the back awkwadly.

"Oh dear, oh dear. You're alright, shhh, shh."

Addi pulled away from Rose in confusion. "You aren't Rose."

"What? Of course I am-"

"Shut up, I'll deal with you later." Addi grabbed the Doctor and pulled him into the murky green lighting, Cassandra-Rose following behind them.

"Intensive care, certainly looks intensive," The Doctor kept pace with Addi as the wandered further into the dark space.

"You have no idea," Addi muttered darkly stopping in front of one of the bulkhead doors and pulling it open to reveal a sick and diseased man similar to the one she had seen earlier.

"That's disgusting! What's wrong with him?" Rose-Cassandra's face scrunched up the longer she looked at the ill man.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." The Doctor shut the door and moved onto the next one, opening it to reveal another ill patient- this time a woman.