"A shit ton of ice cream," Quackity said. "Getting some from the kitchen elves will be easy."

"Do you even know where the kitchen is?" Karl asked.

"That's where you come in," Quackity told the Hufflepuff.

"Let's just get this over with," George said, standing from his seat.

The others followed his lead and soon enough the five of them found themselves standing inside the DADA professor's office.

"I just have to tie this to the ceiling, make it blend in, then attach an invisible string to the chair so that when the professor sits down, all these Dungbombs will fall," George said as he began doing the things he had listed off.

"There we go," George said as he secured the invisible string on the professor chair.

"Finally," Sapnap cheered, standing up from his seat on the carpeted floor. "You know  yo—" he stopped talking when they heard someone enter the classroom.

"He's here," Karl said.

"What do we do?" Sapnap asked as the five of them went around the room trying to find some other exit.

The door to the office started opening, so George took out his wand. "Reducio!"

The spell made all five of them small. "Scatter!" Quackity said in a high pitched voice.

The five of them hid just in time for the door to open. The profesor entered the room, seemingly in a good mood. The five students rushed to the door, slipping through, just before it closed shut. They made their way across the DADA classroom and out the hallway.

"Well, that was close," Karl said in a small voice.

"Oh cool! We're like Alvin and The Chipmunks!" Quackity said pulling Dream and George beside him to form the color scheme.

"Alvin and what?" Both Dream and George said.

"Aww, that's right," Quackity scrunched his nose, "You two are Purebloods," he said.

"Yeesh, what kind of childhood did you guys have?" Sapnap said.

"Meh," Dream said.

"Just because you two have your muggleborn jokes—" George started.

"I know that reference," Karl said.

"That's 'cause your half-blood, Karl," Dream said.

"That, and you like cartoons," George said.

"Can you turn us back now?" Sapnap asked, both hands covering his ears as Quackity sang beside him.

"Oh, right." George pulled out his wand and undid the spell.

Just as they returned to their original sizes, a loud yelp came from inside the room beside them. "WHO DID THIS!"

"Run, run, run!" Karl said pushing the others forward and skedaddled away.

Once they were sure that they were far enough that they won't be suspected, they proceeded with the next prank.

"If I get you guys a bunch of pie from the kitchen, I won't have to go up to the headmaster's office?" Karl asked once again, just to be sure.

"Yes! Now get those pies Karl," Quackity said.

"Make sure they're different flavors," Sapnap called as Karl walked away from them and headed down to the kitchen.

The four waited for Karl for a bit and was surprised at the amount of pies that the boy brought back with him. "Elevs are uhh very generous," Karl said, gesturing to the pies that could feed a whole party floating behind him.