Bonding and Sound Emotion

The next day we did exactly as we said. We went and checked up on Seth who was doing a little better. We took him out into the forest and down to the beach to help him clear his head. We sat there for a few hours just listening to the slow waves crashing against the sand and the cliffs. After a little while we took Seth home and that was when Jacob decided to drop a bomb on me.

"So Bella jumped off the cliff yesterday" he said

"Yeah... and" I said confused

"Her pixy vampire was at her house when Embry brought her home. Embry tried to stop her but she went with pixy to Italy to save her sparklepire" he said

"She did what" I said in a deadpan voice

"Yep, the idiot" he said.

I sighed and shook my head.

"I'm assuming they were successful but now they're all coming back" I said running my hand down my face.

"Mhm '' he said, taking one of my hands in his across the center console.

"You know what this means right?" I asked, my eyes drifting to look over at him.

"It means more shifters," he said with an annoyed sigh. "More children to teach how to control themselves and survive," he said, making me frown.

"But they have one good thing they can all count on" I said with a small smile.

"That they do," he said softly. "They have us and the rest of the Pack to back them up, and protect them if needed" I smiled and pressed a kiss to his cheek. We glided into my driveway to find it empty, meaning my mom was at work. I smiled and a thought came into my head. I looked over at him sharply drawing his attention.

"What?" He asked with wide curious eyes.

"I want to show you something," I said. He tilted his head, before letting his eyes roam my body.

"Not like that you horndog, come on" I giggled out before slipping out the door, and fast walking inside. I didn't need to turn around to know he was following me.

I lead him down the hidden stairs and into our basement. In here was our music room, the walls were soundproof and it honestly made for a perfect studio. I had begged my mom to let me have it, and she gave in to my puppy dog eyes. I lead him over to a stool next to the piano. He got confused but sat down as I instructed. I sat at the Piano took a deep breath and began to play a very familiar and cheesy song I remember hearing my dad play to my mom.

"Wise men say

Only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you 

 Shall I stay? 

 Would it be a sin 

 If I can't help falling in love with you?"

I Looked over to him at the short pause as my fingers moved across the keys. He was looking at me in awe and with the most precious smile I've ever seen. 

"Like a river flows

 Surely to the sea

Darling, so it goes 

Some things are meant to be 

Take my hand 

Take my whole life too 

 For I can't help falling in love with you"

Sang my heart and soul to him, my eyes never leaving his. My head tilted when he stood and glided onto the piano stool next to me. I was shocked when he sang the next few lyrics