Xander gleefully walked hand in hand with his mother. Sometimes, he’s picking a food that Juvia wouldn’t agree. Juvia is a kind of over-protective mother. But somehow, Juvia will give his whims because she couldn’t resist how cute her son would be. He pouts when he didn’t get what he likes, it maybe a Koko Crunch or Kinder Joy, which is his favorite.

“Okay, baby. I’ll buy them for you.” She said and his son made a sound she didn’t quite catch but she thinks that’s a yes. Her son is still growing up so he couldn’t speak so clearly.

 Juvia is getting some meat at the meat section when she didn’t see Xnader by her side or at the cart. Her eyes widened in panicked.

“Xander?” She said. She looked around and so no signs of Xander.

She pushed her cart, in a fast phase. Her heart sank. She is trembling. Her son is missing.

“Oh my God!” She exclaimed. “Xander?! Baby?”

She went through the fish section and she can’t see him. The place isn’t that big but it’s not that small too. And her son might be around, lost somewhere. Many thoughts came through her mind like her son was kidnapped or something. But she did tell her son to stay by the cart while she was getting some meat. Tears formed in her eyes. She sobbed.

She kept walking and pushing her cart. She kept looking.

No. I can’t lose him. I can’t lose Xander.

Then, she heard a muffled cry. She knew that voice. Of course, every mother knows everything about their children. And that’s one power Juvia has. She hurriedly went to see that voice. She went to the fruit section, which is a long walk from the meat section.

“Xander?” She almost screamed.

“Momma!” It’s Xander!

“It’s okay, we’re gonna find your mother.” Juvia heard a male voice.

She walked faster than before. She is quite glad that someone saw him and might bring him in the information desk to look for her. Her thought that her son might be kidnapped is out on her list. And when he saw her son, she sighed in relief.

“Momma!” Juvia saw her son and a man’s back. She doesn’t really pay attention to the man. Xander hurriedly ran for Juvia.

Juvia almost fainted in relief. She sobbed when her son meets her. She bends her knees to meet her son and hugs him.

“Baby, where have you been? I told you to stay beside me. Oh my God!” She scolded her son then hugged him tightly again.

“I thought I’d lost you.” She whispered. A tear fell in her eyes imagining that she would lose her son.

“Juvia?” She heard a voice. Her heart sank immediately.

She shut her eyes tightly. This can’t be.

She knew that voice. She can’t be wrong about that. She suddenly felt cold and sweaty. This can’t be it. No. This isn’t happening. She keeps on saying in her head. This is a dream. No. This is a nightmare.

That. Is. Both. True.

It is a dream. And a nightmare. As she opened her eyes, she saw the man who was willing to help Xander earlier to look for her. He was in his suit, with a confused expression. Her heart beats faster, not because of his look.  She never saw it coming. She didn’t even plan this. Why do we have to meet again?

He was looking down at her. Her son pulled away from her hug and went over to him. Xander holds a finger from his hand. She stayed in her position, kneeling while Xander pulls out his hand on the way to her. Her eyes widened as she saw his confused expression. She almost didn’t breathe when they were inches apart. She stood up, slowly. She felt like her world is coming down. She didn’t see this coming. She doesn’t want this to happen. But it’s happening now.