The Truth Untold

Beginne am Anfang

"And I know speaking from experience, this includes Namjoon, Tae, Yoongi, and myself: When we get ours, because it will happen at some point, the four of us will need to be securely locked up. We would go through any lengths to get to you if we lost ourselves in our...need." He emphasized the word with an edge, almost in disgust.

"Hybrids get extra protective and sensitive towards their mate during this time, it's only natural. Of course, you're a member of our pack now, which might make a difference, or it might not. This goes for the others as well, but us four especially are somewhat dangerous to everyone here if we aren't either secure or...satisfied. We're lucky Jin was the first one, he's the one with the most self control." he sighed. "Jungkook and Tae have never gotten theirs before, and neither has Hobi, so we don't know what they are like. Everyone else has though, at least once."

Jimin pondered on where to go from there, his bare feet shuffling against the dark, polished wooden floors. Jae cleared her throat, "So...why would my involvement be a bad thing if it's...something I need to do eventually anyway?" she squeaked out. Namjoon and Jimin glanced at each other before Jimin answered, "The fact of the matter is, our situation is unique, and while I know a lot about this kind of thing, I can only use what I know to guess what might happen." he said slowly. How did Jimin know all about this?

He looked at her with his deep green eyes and it seemed like he was contemplating on how to say what he needed to. She swallowed hard and waited in anticipation. "I don't even know where to start but..." he looked like he was having some sort of inner struggle and whatever it was was bothering him.

"For one, you could get seriously hurt. Hybrids don't really...they aren't known to be gentle...a lot of the time their instincts take over and they just..." he sighed, now struggling with his words. It wasn't out of embarrassment. It was something else.

"I think what he's trying to say," Namjoon cautiously interjected, "Is that we don't want to hurt you in any way, or force you to do something you don't want." Jae thought about what Yoongi and Tae had said to her on the train.

   "It would be a little different if you were another hybrid too but... Well anyway, the point is we've talked it over and we thought it would be best if we avoided...that...for now if we can. Until we know how we all act during that time and so you know what to expect." Namjoon didn't look at her the whole time he said that and his whole face was red.

"There's something else I thought of." Jimin spoke up once more. "One thing you should consider is that...now that you have hybrid blood in you...you might develop instincts of your own." he muttered, so quietly she was surprised she could hear it. "I'm sorry?"

"I don't know if it's even possible, but since we've clearly proven the impossible is possible before, I can't completely rule it out. I would need Jin's input as well." Jae was shocked; no, that didn't describe the feeling she felt accurately. Her head was spinning in circles. "Wh-what would...like what?" she asked, trying to form a coherent sentence. Even though he didn't stutter, it wasn't hard to miss the faint pink that was starting to form on his cheeks.

"Well...say you do decide to "help" one of us out. And then another. And another and so on. As our soulmate, you would be, in lack of better words, fulfilling one of your purposes, right? If you do it every time, you might feel like you need to do it more and more. In simple terms, you could become addicted to it."

"Are you saying I'm going to become some sort of sex addict?" Jae blurted out. Namjoon started coughing loudly and other than that it was so quiet you could hear the whitenoise from the heater. "No! Well yes...kind of? Not really-" Yoongi huffed from the kitchen, "Jimin, you're scaring her."

Jimin groaned in frustration and raked his finger through his hair. Look, I'm saying you might start to feel a certain way that only someone in your position could feel." Jae just stared at him, not quite understanding. He hesitated, before tumbling out, "You could start to feel more... "motherly" more or less. Do you get what I'm saying?"

Her heart was dancing in her chest but her blood felt frozen. She looked at Hobi and Namjoon for help, but they wouldn't look at her. "Are you saying...I might start to...want kids? Instinctively?" her eyes felt like they were going to pop out of her head. She felt like she couldn't breathe. They could sense it too, as she noticed everyone seemed to stop and stare at her with concerned eyes.

"I-I need some air." she stuttered, and practically ran outside on one of the decks. The sliding glass door opened with ease and she took multiple deep breaths. It was cold outside, and she could see her breath float up each time she exhaled.

Looking out from the balcony all she could see was the white blanket of snow that lay as far as the eye could see. The sky was perfectly blue and clear, and it helped relax her heart that was beating a million miles a few minutes ago.

It was a lot to take in, and he hadn't even finished. She sighed and crossed her arms, knowing that she was way in over her head. She was also regretting she didn't grab a jacket before coming out there. It could have been minutes, it could have been an hour. She wasn't sure as she zoned out and lost track of time. The sound of the sliding door opening behind her snapped her out of it, and she turned to see Jimin, sheepishly offering her a jacket. Jae watched him as he walked forward and draped it around her. It smelled like honey with the faintest amount of cinnamon and that told her it was his own, and it instantly made her warmer.

He joined her in leaning his arms across the railing, overlooking all the snow. "It seems peaceful out here." he said. There was a gentleness in his voice that made her feel at ease. It wasn't that she felt awkward around him, but she was sure she didn't make the situation great by leaving like that.

"I know it's a lot." he whispered. The wind blew in her ears so she almost missed it. "I didn't mean to overwhelm you. Of course, I would be if I were in your shoes for sure. I wish I didn't know all the things I do but..."

His eyes were looking right into hers, almost in a pleading manner. She looked down to her arm that had her new pack mark on it. It had healed unnaturally quickly, and now it just looked like a part of her skin, like it had always been there. She traced over it as she replied, "I knew what I signed up for." she paused, "Well...not really but...you're right. It is a lot."

He put his hand on top of hers so gently she felt a pang in her heart. They were so warm and soft, and as he gently squeezed her own, she couldn't help but lean up and kiss his cheek. "It's just going to take some getting used to. It'll probably be rough at first but, I'm sure we'll all figure it out. We'll take it s it comes. I'm not worried, I know none of you would ever hurt me." She giggled, and Jimin tilted his head with confusion, but a grin was slowly spreading across his face. "It's just, it's like I have seven boyfriends now. How would that not be a little overwhelming for anybody."

That actually made him laugh, and it was one of her favorite sounds. There was a light tap on the glass and on the other side was Tae, motioning them to come back inside. "Well, shall we eat? I'm starved." she said, dragging him back inside along with her. "Let's go before they eat it all." she said, giving him the best genuine smile she could.

**********************************************

I meant to get this out sooner but I ended up rewriting like 4 times😭😭BUT I hope you enjoyed it anyway! Almost 3000 words oof. Thank you for reading, and for the votes and comments as always I love reading all of them.💕Stay safe and healthy.

💕Stay safe and healthy