Chapter-10

[At home, Sara's POV]

I was feeling much better after eating three bowls of soup. My fever was gone. I was writing today's notes which Nora sent me on my phone. 

Just then I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see Raimon standing there with his usual straight face. I stood up from the chair.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked but I thought that it was my illusion that I found a little worry in his cold tone.

"I'm fine. My fever is gone." I replied.

"Can you make the dinner?" He asked. I thought he would order me but he asked.

"Yes. I was just coming to make it." I said without looking at him.

"Okay." With that, he went out of the room. Then I went to complete my work.

[Author's POV, After dinner]

All the boys were in the game room. They all were drinking their wine.

"So, how was your day with strawberry, Simon?" Alvin asked Simon.

"Good." The short and simple answer from him. Leon looked towards him.

"You didn't try to taste her, did you?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

"No, if I would have done then she would be in the hospital right now, as I was not in a good mood. " Simon said. He looked angry now. Sean looked at him through his narrowed eyes.

"And... why were you angry at her?" Sean asked.

"Not at her, to her old friend... That Jason guy." The last part he said with gritted teeth.

"What did he do?" Alvin asked. He did not like that Jason guy's closeness with Sara. Not only him, none of them. Simon scoffed.

"He was calling her by nicknames. What does he think of himself?" Simon's eyes were showing pure anger. 

One thing that they all are forgetting is what are they doing right now. They were not like this before. 

They didn't care about anything or what others are doing. Nor about their prey's life as long as that person follows their rules. 

But now they are cursing a guy and wanted to kill him because he was calling their prey Sara by nicknames.

"I really don't like his closeness with Sara." Kevin snapped.

"Nor me." Others said in union. Suddenly there was a ring of phone that broke their conversation. It was Raimon's phone. He took his phone from the table and saw the caller ID.

"Uncle?" Raimon spoke and pick up the call and put it on the speaker.

"Hello, uncle..." Raimon spoke.

"Raimon." A voice came from the other side of the phone. It was Keith.

"What an amazing surprise. Uncle called us by himself." Alvin said sarcastically.

"Yeah, I got some free time from my work so I got to call you. " Keith said unaffected by his words.

"Wow! Our uncle got free time from his business!" Leon teased this time.

"Shut up, Leon." Keith snapped at him.

"What!" Leon made a hurt face in reply to his snapping.

"So tell me is she alive or dead?" He asked them like it was a usual question. Others were quiet but then Sean answered.

"Alive and safe." After Sean answered there was a silence from another side. After a moment Keith spoke again.

"Really?" He asked. Keith was really shocked to know that their prey was still alive staying there for 7 days.