Chapter-7

[Next morning in the college, Author's POV]

Sara and all the boys were in the same class. Sara was sitting with her friend Nora. While all the 6 boys were sitting at the back seat with each other. 

They just wanted to be near with their Sara for some reason that they had not any idea, too. Most of the girls' attention was on the boys as they were really popular in the college because of their looks and money. 

But who knew that their attention was snatched by just a single girl without even thinking about that...

She was sitting at her usual place slightly nervous and scared because of the boy's presence.

[Sara's POV]

I was sitting normally with Nora. She was waiting for her boyfriend for the last 20 minutes. She was tapping her fingers repeatedly on the table while looking at the door.

"Nora?" I called her.

"Yeah?" She replied not even looking at me.

"Calm down, he will come." I softly told her.

"Okay." She stopped tapping her fingers on the table giving me a sheepish smile. Looks like she loves him a lot.

"Well, you know you can't understand this because you never waited for your boyfriend umm... for Alvin, did you?" She asked me giving me a teasing smirk.

"N-No." I replied.

"You will see what will happen then..." I nodded at her. 

That's what I could do. I sat there silently looking at the book in my hand. In few moments Nora shook my shoulder.

"He's here! He's here!" Her excitement was visible in her voice. 

She stood up from her seat and walked further and hugged a guy. I guess he is her boyfriend, Jason. But he looked familiar to me. 

Like I have seen him somewhere. I slowly stood up as I recognized him. He is here? I didn't realize when they both came to me.

"Meet my friend, Sara. Sara, he is Jason. My boyfriend." Nora introduced us. Jason's face also showed shock as he saw me.

"Sara..." Jason spoke my name.

"Jason..." I whispered his name.

"Oh my god!" Jason exclaimed as he came towards me.

[Author's POV]

Jason hugged Sara tightly. Seeing this all the 6 vampire boys' eyes darkened as they looked at them. They were not liking it even a bit seeing another boy hugging their Sara like that. 

'How dare he!'  

 Those were the words that were playing in their mind. Even Kevin and Leon looked dead serious now. 

Sara was shocked by Jason's sudden action. Nora was confused, too. Sara slowly brought her hands up to Jason's arms. All the boys were not like it even a single bit.

"Jason, you." Sara said as her hands lightly touched his arms. Jason broke the hug by holding her shoulders.

"Sara, what are you doing here?" Jason looked shocked but happy at the same time. "How? When?"

"You two know each other?" Nora asked confused as she looked at them one by one.

"Ohh... Sorry, love. Meet my childhood best friend, Sara." Jason told Nora holding her shoulders while pointing to Sara.