~Four~ Zeeta's Home

I am absolutely exhausted. Zeeta has introduced me to more people than I can remember the names of; pausing to talk to everyone we came across. I'm sure the whole realm knows who I am by now. It has already gotten too late for me to go visit the Gour river, 'cause Zeeta said it is 'too far'.

We are on our way to her family's house now and I'm hoping there is enough food to calm my urge to shot her up, she has been talking too much. And of course to regain the energy I lost from that incredibly long tour. But it wasn't too debilitating I guess, considering most of them are as welcoming as Zeeta.

The exception would of course include Old Man Baeka, the grumpiest farmer I've ever met. I actually remember his name because of how peeved and uncaring he was to meet me. He literally accused me of being sent by his rival to steal his farming secrets. As if. I'm pretty sure most of his vegetables were funny looking. Why would anyone want to know how he kills his vegetables?

"Blessing, we're here," says Zeeta, gesturing to the house ahead of us as we approach the door.

It isn't a surprise that a good portion of the two story building is covered in flowers. Getting to know Zeeta for the past few hours makes it obvious anything connected to her will be extra.

We walk into the house after she unlocks the door. The inside is welcoming and homey. It is decorated with all sorts of vegetation. Furniture look to be made out of plants. If not for the fact it still resembles the inside of a house, I would have sworn we were still outside.

"Zeeta? Is that you dear? Why are you home late? You missed dinner." A female voice says from within the house.

"Yes mama, I'm sorry. We have a guest and I offered to show her around, that's why I'm late."

"Guest? From where? Do I know her?" A petit woman comes through the door that stands at the middle of the opposite wall, dividing the living room and dining area. She looks like a slightly shorter replica of Zeeta, only her hair was longer. She is also adorned in brown and green, but of different shades.

And I thought I'm asking too many questions.

"Yes, realm of humans, and no." Answers Zeeta, obviously well acquainted with the questions.

"Oh . . ." She trails as she scrutinises me with her deep brown eyes.

"Mama, this is Blessing. Blessing, my mum."

"Nice to meet you." I reach out my hand for a shake. But she pulls me abruptly for a hug. I see where Zeeta gets her strength and warmth now.

"Oh, it's great to meet you too dear. At least Zeeta would stop saying humans are just a story we old folks cooked up." She laughs, pulling away. She motions for me to sit, and we all do.

"Please not you too. I've heard enough of stuff like that for today."

"That's the cup of tea you made, so drink it. Anywho, I'm sure Blessing is famished. Why don't you go heat up the remaining food so both of you can eat."

"Sure mama." She says, as she walks to the other door at the dinning area.

"How did you get all the way to our realm dear?"

"I just appeared, I really don't know how but Akriath said she'll try to find a way for me to get back home."

"Then you have nothing to worry about, I'm sure she'll find a way. But, you are welcome to stay at our house as long as you need to."

"Thank you so much Mrs, um --"

"Amberson."

"Mrs Amberson."