Crushing Over My Husband!

Start from the beginning

"One lie to one person for third time! Try something new Baani! And stop reading those novels from which you're imagining things that doesn't even happen! There aren't replica until it's twins" He said

"There are! Haven't you heard that there are seven look likes of everyone in this world. I swear I wanna meet mine" I told and he sighed.

"I bought a full bouquet of yellow roses. But I guess half of them are crushed" he sighed and I smiled

"One is enough for me. Thankyou. And yes I'll be there at Mittal Enterprises sharp at 11:00 am, Mr.Mittal" I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"Don't be a minute late" He warned and I laughed

"Not at all Mr.Mittal. I don't repeat a mistake twice in business" I stated confidently while he looke at me.

"How can you behave so normally after whatever I did" he asked guiltily looking at the vase on the table.

I smiled and moved my hand to his chin making him look at me.

"It wasn't totally your mistake! You didn't know that words which are just commonly used by everyone can trigger me. So basically you're not at full fault" I said

"Still, I'm at half fault!" He stated

"Okay then! Say sorry!" I smirked and he sighed while I chuckled.

For next few minutes no one of us spoke.

I felt as if he wanted to say something but when for five minutes he didn't I took it as the sign of Kabeer Mittal.

I don't talk much man!

I was about to stand up when he spoke.

Now tell me who's drama queen!

Footage gainer!

"She's not my mom" he said and I looked at him

"Kabeer.." I was saying when he stopped me.

"She's really not my real mom. My mother is ..was Mrs.Isha Mittal. Late.Mrs.Isha Mittal " he whispered and I gasped

She isn't her real mom!

She's his step mom!

But how didn't I know this!

Why papa didn't ever tell me this!!

"I was seven when she passed away. Normally dad's are hero but for me, she was my first hero. She was an always smiling lady you know! But she left me twenty one years ago" He said with a heavy voice and I looked at him and sat back on the bed in front of him.

"I thought my dad loved my mom unconditionally but I didn't know love is fakeness. Nothing else" He scoffed

"It was just an year mom passed away and dad married this woman. Mrs.Maya! I thought dad can never give place to anyone in his heart other then mom but he gave all the rights of mom to this lady. And she, she's just behind money! I know that" he stated and I looked at him.

"I never believed in marriages and this love shit after this. I don't and I will never because I know that's not what people call. It's not eternal. It's no less then infatuation. This all is crap and my dad proved it!" He said smiling painfully.

"No it's not! " I whispered and he looked at me.

"Don't say me about novels" he said

"Love is something very pure. Something which only the one  can understand and can't explain to anyone else. It's just a beautiful feeling. Like you see, you love your mom. Very much!  Somewhere deep you know that you love your dad too but you're just angry on him.
But ever thought from his point of view?