" Big? Mommy lookie."

" Baby, I know you love that wolf, but I need to talk to Izabella, please I need to tell you both something."

" Mommy not like me?"

" No sweetie I love you, I just need to talk to Izabella please if you don't want to get hurt by someone I need to talk to her please."

"......."

" Sweetie please."

" Is everything okay, little saw pain in your eyes?"

" Oh thank goodness, Jessica is now making a deal she won't come and punish you as long as you don't break rule 12."

"Okay, what's rule 12?"

" Don't go in the basement no matter what, that's where certain things have happened that I'm not proud of."

" Okay, so don't go into the basement got it, ummm can I-"

" Go right ahead I knew the minute I walked over here."

Izabella sat on her butt and began to rub her diaper up and down, as she moaned in pleasure, Jess put a blue pacifier in her baby's mouth, because of this Izzy used both hands and was now having her face on the ground and her diaper in the air rubbing it as hard as she could as she laid back down on her belly she looked up with Jess holding something.

" Well that was an amazing show. I enjoyed it and it seems like you did too. Now I wonder if my little girl is going to let mommy do some fun for her baby girl."

" Mom...my... please.... Do."

Jess lowered down and pressed a button on the vibrator smiled and pressed it on Izzy's diaper, as Izzy began to moan all Jess could do was smirk, she hit the button once again this time the vibrator moved faster than before as it was so enjoyable to Izzy she was screaming and moaning. As Jess turned the vibrator off and walked off, Izzy was huffing and trying to breath, she just experienced something so unreal that it was indescribable. As Jess came back, she looked at Izzy and just stood as a proud mother would when something amazing happened.

" Well now, my baby girl just had the time of her life maybe it's time to change her and get her back into her space."

" Mom...my... please... I want... to."

" That's my little one, now before we do anything I want to know if you would want to do it again some other time."

" Yes please... I would... love that... mommy."

As Jess picked Izzy up and placed a changing mate underneath, set her down and changed her out of her fluffy diaper and into another one as Izzy was in the middle of the change she closed her eyes and relaxed. As Jess finished the change little Izzy was playing with a pair of plastic keys nearby. Jess then picked Izzy up and walked upstairs and into the nursery, she placed Izzy in the crib and walked out of the room to go get some things. As Izzy stood in the crib all she could think was that her stuffy was missing, she started to cry, after a few minutes her mommy hadn't come back and she began to have tantrum and started throwing some of her toys outside of the crib after every last toy was throw, she was still upset, and began to bounce up and down in frustration, she wanted her stuffy and her mommy, she kept throwing her hands until she hit the bars of the crib, which was painful. Soon she was sobbing, wanting her mommy to help her, but no one came, she cried and cried for her mommy, but nothing happened, as she laid down all she could think was. Does mommy really love me? As she thought those words Jess entered the room and found it a mess, she looked at Izzy who was sobbing in the crib and rushed over to her. As Jess calmed her down and placed every last toy back into the crib, she looked Izzy in the eyes.

" What's wrong angel?"

" You not come, you not want me."

" Oh sweetie, mommy was busy finding wolf, I know my baby girl can't take a nap without her."

" Really? You got fluffy."

" Yes baby I got fluffy."

With that Izzy was smiling as Jess handed the stuffed wolf to Izzy. Soon after Jess sang a lullaby and kissed Izzy on the forehead and turned off the lights, Izzy soon fell asleep and then Jess put the headphones on her baby girl's ear and played the tape.

Author's Note: 1.8k Reads! Thank you guys so much for all of the support this story is #1 in mentalregression, #2 in mmlg, and #10 in regression. I can't thank you guys enough for reading and voting on my story. I still try and upload weekly to make you guys excited for the next chapter, If you have ideas for a chapter put them in the comments down below thank again, and have an amazing week.