Another Mask Bites The Dust

Start from the beginning

You're my flash, oh

I got all I need when I got you and I

I look around me, and see a sweet life

I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight

You're getting me, getting me through the night

Can't stop my heart when you shinin' in my eyes

I can't lie, it's a sweet life

I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight

(You're my flashlight)

You're getting me, getting me through the night

'Cause you're my flashlight

You're my flashlight

Light light

You're my flashlight

Light light ye-yeah

You're my flashlight

"Wow, that was a purr-ty great performance!" Nick exclaimed, getting mixed results (mostly positive from the crowd, but negative for the judges) from everyone. Back in the Loud House, a certain comedic sister made the exact same pun.

Unlike everyone on television, all the Loud sisters just groaned at Luna's pun. To be fair, the same aloud sisters didn't laugh at Nick's pun either. I guess they were just straight up tired of all the puns.

"All jokes aside, please give Cat the opinions she's been meowing for!" Nick said, but sounding slightly more serious. Ken groaned again, before commenting.

"Aw man, I feel like I can recognize that voice!" He said.

"Me too!" Nicole adds.

"At least we know that she's been on America's Got Talent!" Jenny continues.

"Yeah, but she said she did that when she was younger. Who knows what she's done since!" Robin counters, sounding quite frustrated.

"Maybe she's been on the British show!" Mick excitedly says.

"You don't even know who to search for!" Ken counters, literally destroying Mick's idea.

"Yeah, and it could've been from any year. I think we'll need more hints about that..." Jenny comments, hoping that would end up being revealed.

"At least we'll be able to see Cat again, so we get those hints!" Nicole says, with pure optimism. She had full justification to believe that, as Cat's great singing made it hard to nominate her for elimination.

Since all five judges have commented and/or gave opinions on Cat's performance, she was sent off stage and into the back.

"While that was the final Section B solo performance, we still have the Smackdown to enjoy! This contest will be a Face-off! You already know the match-up; it's Monkey vs. Angel!" Nick announces, leading to the two masks in question to appear on stage.

Both greeted the crowd with waves, with Monkey being bouncy as usual. The microphone that was in the ceiling before was lowered back down right above the competitors.

"Angel, you'll go first. Let the Face-off begin!" Nick shouted, before the music started for Angel to sing.

Angel: 'Cause I-I-I'm in the stars tonight