Peter : hey alfred.

Alfred : master parker, it is great to see you here, I see you have accepted mr wayne's favor.

Peter : I don't see why I would refuse.

Alfred : I would love to stay and chat but I must help mr wayne pack his things, he is already behind scedual.

Bruce : I need to go. Good luck
Leaving the cave.

Peter : so do you have any questions for me ?

Robin : are you really dating wonder woman's mom ?

Batgirl : idiot. You shouldn't ask that.

Peter : we are actually married.

Batgirl : is it true you are from another universe ?

Peter : yes.

Robin : do you miss them ?

Peter : nope, my universe is filled with corrupt people and sheep who are blind and listen to anything that is said.

Batgirl : it can't be that bad.

Peter : one guy blamed me for the existence of flu and people believed him.

Robin : wow.. I honestly have no comment on that.

Peter : neither do I.

Batgirl : what are you powers ?

Peter : will I originally had spider powers only but when I came into this universe I gained a few more.

Robin : how did you get your powers ?

Peter : long version or short one ?

Batgirl : long.

Peter : I am the reincarnation of a spider god who balances the multiverse and through manipulating fate, I was bitten by a radioactive spider and given powers.

Robin : that is so cool.

Batgirl : oh and did you have a pupil ?

Peter : yes in fact there are two that I can say that without a doubt are my pride and joy.

Robin : who are they ?

Peter : hope summers and kamela khan.( anya and miles are dissapointing)

Batgirl : you sound so proud of them.

Peter : ofcourse, both of them listened to me and learned from me, they stuck by my side and helped me when no one else did.

Robin : they sound amazing.

Peter : they are. Now enough of that, we need to plan our patrol for tonight.

Robin : good idea.

Peter : batman told me that the joker is targeting charity balls, do any of you have any idea of where he might hit next ?

Batgirl : your asking us ? Most heroes choose to give orders and not listen to their sidekicks.

Peter : you are not sidekicks, you are my partners, take it from me, some idiots think that just because they have experience in something or are soldiers, they can now solve it without anyone's help amd don't need anyone's opinnion. Besides, I like hearing other people's opinions, I am sure both of you can contribute as much as I can.

Robin : thanks peter, I hear that the mayor is hosting a charity ball to raise funds for the orphanages.

Peter : good thinking robin. We will have to monitor the dance together. I am counting on you both.