15-Revenge is Sweet•

Start from the beginning

My eyes widened, "No fucking way, you sure know how to spoil me." I winked and wasted no time in putting my mask on and bolting for the exit; the sound of his laughs echoed around the office as I rushed out of the door.

Vader's POV
As soon as she left the room, I dropped my pen down with a sigh as I pulled the yellow paper back out. I eyed the six separate lines she had written down; one and two; easy. Three; in her fucking dreams. Four; it's going to break her heart. Five; I already planned on doing that for her. And six.. I let out a deep sigh as I re-read the line over and over.

6. Tell me what happened to Anakin Skywalker.

~*~•~*~

(y/n)'s POV
The ship dropped down on the dusty planet and I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins. This was my first mission, I guess is what we can call it, and it's my chance to prove to him that I deserve the title of; Darth Vader's apprentice.

I've grown so much stronger too, I can feel it in me now. I also have been able to use both ends of my lightsaber, although I still can't beat Vader in a dual; something tells me that'll never happen, but I have gotten somewhat close. Which seemed good enough for him.

We also have a dozen clones with us, including my favorites; Rex, Fives, and Echo.

"We believe in you Apple." Fives gave me a thumbs up and I let out a little chuckle.

Vader turned to face me as the ramp lowered down, "Ready?" He asked as he grabbed the hood from the robe he gave me and pulled it over my head to match his own hooded appearance.

I nodded with a mischievous grin that only I knew I had, "More than ready."

He deserves this; Revenge is sweet.

He chuckled, "Good, let's go." We both stepped down the ramp and onto the sandy floor with the dozen clones marching obediently behind us. It was night already and the cold wind blew our robes to the side as we made our way to our destination.

"Stop!" The man guarding the double doors held a blaster up; pointing it directly at me, I stared down the barrel with no hint of fear in my eyes. Then he saw Vader next to me and his eyes bulged out of their socket and he dropped the blaster down, "I'm-"

I raised my hand and choked him until he fell to his knees; the sound of his gasps fueled the fire that was inside of me, "You already fucked up when you pointed that thing at me." I growled and ignited my double blade; plunging it directly into his eye socket.

"Beautiful." Vader commented next to me as he raised his hand as well and forcefully blew the doors in-front of us off and into the palace.

The Hutt's Palace to be exact.

The place was filled with slaves, guests of Jabbas, and bounty hunters, "Kill everyone except for the slaves, make sure they get out to safety." I instructed the clones.

"You heard her men!" Rex shouted and the men spread out to begin their attack on the bounty hunters; and the people who were foolish enough to be here, as well as informing the slaves inside to get out of the way.

Vader and I walked together along the hallway, he kept his lightsaber lowered; while I was the one deflecting shots from hitting both him and I, "Empire scum!" I heard from behind me and I turned around; automatically throwing my blade at the man who was just about to shoot at my mentor. It pierced right into his chest and he fell onto his back.