"But I dumped you. What makes you think I would take you back?" I ask him as I cross my arms. I regard him and I see he didn't expect this. He probably thought I would run straight into his arms. Too bad for him it's the old me. The One who hates everything about him. And as I'm standing there I realize I don't have time for this. 

"Get the fuck away Luke. It's over and we will never, and I mean absolutely never get back together." I say as I walk closer to him, but more specifically the door. I think I'll move out for now. It's going to become volatile in the dorm, and Luke knowing where I live is not good. 

I push past him and he grabs me and wants to pin me to the wall but I don't give him any chance as I use the momentum to spin again and throw him against the wall. His head cracks against the wall and he groans. "This is my final warning. Leave me the fuck alone, and get lost. If you don't I won't hold back next time." I open the door and enter. And close the door in his face. 

I slump against it and let my breath go. I push off the door and enter my room. I get one bag, and fill it with my clothes. Next I get everything from the bathroom and stow that into the bag as well. 

Suddenly a knock on the door halts me in my packing. The door opens and Ame enters. When she sees what I'm doing she sighs, "did they finally scare you away?" She asks me, and I laugh out loud. 

"No it has nothing to do with them, and I'm just leaving for a couple nights. I'll be back again." And I close the bag. "Then what?" And I hear the confusion. "My ex is here, and I mean right outside, in front of the door. 

"Your ex?" And I nod. "What is he doing here?" She wonders aloud, and I get suspicious. I don't let her know I find it weird what she said, but this doesn't bode well. 

I hug her, "you let me know when I'm needed and where?" I ask her. I trust her with that at least. She nods and she looks sad, and I'm sorry I have to leave her, but if she is playing me, I need to know. And me leaving should get the others to treat her normally again right?

I heave the bag over my shoulder and leave for the front door. Before I open it, I peek through the door viewer and he is still in front of the door. Suddenly I get yanked by my shoulder, I turn and Pearl's face is right before mine. Really close. The others are behind her and I see her. She still isn't happy and glares at me. 

"You don't go kissing someone's soulmate," Pearl screams at me. I take a step back and rub my ears. "You don't have to scream, I can hear you just fine when you talk." I say as I smile at her. 

"Get angry and fight back," she screams again, and I chuckle. Shaking my head I keep smiling. And she is the second person in one day who wants to slap me. And as before I catch her hand before it can even come close to my face. I hold it tight, not hurting but also not letting go. 

"I did nothing wrong. I can't help it if he wants to kiss me instead of her. Now, I don't have time for this." I release her hand, take a firm grip on my bag, heave a deep breath, and open the door. 

The Taxi I called while packing, is just slowing down. I walk quickly past Luke and evade his grabbing hands. I dash to the taxi and get in. I tell him to take me, with a detour, he can take as much time as he wants, to a good hotel. We drive around for hours, I don't mind. He is friendly, and sometimes talking with a stranger about your problems can help. I tell him everything and he listens. At some point I see a coffee shop and I tell him to stop and wait as I get us some coffee and snacks. 

As we enjoy everything I got, sitting on a bench beside a park. "No one has ever done this for me," he tells me as he holds up his coffee. "Thank you."

I chuckle, "I don't mind. I enjoyed talking to you so far. My heart somehow feels lighter. So thank you." He smiles at me, and we sit in comfortable silence. I dispose of the trash and we get back in the taxi. "I'll take you to the best hotel." And he does. We talk while he drives, and when he finally stops before the hotel, I give him all the cash I had on me, which is a lot. And he refuses. The coffee and snacks, but more the company are enough for him.