27

"I like you....no I love you" Heejin confessed once they were outside, Hyunjin looks at her but doesn't smile and instead gives her a cold look.

"I don't.." Hyunjin responded, it was a lie but she didn't want to admit it, taking Heejin a bit back she would expect Hyunjin to say she likes her back and flashbacks of the kiss they had days ago came back to Heejin's mind.

"What about that kiss? Does that mean anything to you?" Heejin asked and Hyunjin scoffed and looked at her directly in the eyes.

"No...it's just a kiss" Hyunjin simply responded, making Heejin a bit furious and she stepped closer to Hyunjin.

"Just a kiss? Like this?" Heejin said before kissing Hyunjin and Hyunjin quickly pushes her away and glares at Heejin.

"What the fuck!?" Hyunjin shouts, she punches Heejin making her fall to the ground and Heejin stands up quickly and walks back to Hyunjin.

"Punch me! Hyunjin punch me!" Heejin shouts as she pushes Hyunjin tempting Hyunjin to punch her but it doesn't work

"Kim Hyunjin punch me! Aren't you all about violence?!" Heejin shouts more but Hyunjin doesn't do anything and just let Heejin push her until someone comes and stops Heejin

"What happened?!" Chaeyeon exclaims and looks at the two mostly at Heejin who was slightly bleeding from her eyebrow, she looks at the two who both seemed to have fire in their eyes.

"This is what it came to..huh?" Chaeyeon scoffed in disbelief, looking at the two she lets go off the them, the three stand there in silence before Chaeyeon grabbed the two and pulled them over to a bench.

"You guys are unbelievable, explain yourselves" Chaeyeon tapped her foot waiting for them.

"If you don't fix this now, i'll tell uncle and you both will never be back to normal" Chaeyeon threatened now with her arms crossed waiting for each to speak.

"I love you too" Hyunjin was the first to speak, Heejin looks at her with now wide eyes.

"Then why did you punch me?!" Heejin exclaimed, being shock with the fact that Hyunjin loves her but she punched her.

"Because I love you!" Hyunjin shouted back, Chaeyeon sighs as she slowly rested her head on hand continuing to hear the two.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Heejin shouted once again, Hyunjin scoffed.

"Because you were head over heels for Hansol!"

"Well maybe I weren't if you told me earlier and we could of started a stable relationship!"

"I said fix things not argue" Chaeyeon commented earning a hush from the two younger girls. "This is how we are fixing our relationship" Hyunjin answered

"This is not going anywhere...just one of you ask or something"

"Be my girlfriend" both of them say at the same time, making Chaeyeon stifle a laugh, "I proposed first" once again they said at the same time, making the two now getting angry.

"Why even be my girlfriend anyways.." Hyunjin laid back on the bench making Heejin purse her lips and does the same, Chaeyeon continues to stand in front of them as she waits for the next following words.

"I love you" Heejin turns her head over to Hyunjin a a smile creeped up her face.

"I love you too"

"Idiot"

"Only yours"

"I'm still here.." Cheyeon mumbled, the two girls sitting down turn their head over to Chaeyeon.

"Go with Sakura or something" Hyunjin shooed her away, Chaeyeon scoffed and just walked away as she pouted after feeling like a third wheel.

--

Hitomi looks at the smaller girl who was sleeping on the couch, Hitomi couldn't help but sit down in front of her as she watched her sleep calmly, time passed quickly as much Hitomi felt her eyes closing as she rested her head on the coffee table, she didn't want to sleep, she ended up falling asleep with her head on the coffee table.

"I love you" Nako mumbles all the sudden, waking Hitomi up from her slumber, Hitomi had that feeling again, the feeling of confusion about how she is feeling.

"You're my best friend.." Nako continues to mumble, Hitomi expected another word to come after but nothing followed after, which Hitomi slowly walks over to Nako, even though she had no energy she managed to carry Nako back to bed.

--

Nako wakes up in the middle of the night, the reason was that her head has been bothering her the whole night, the impulsing pain in her head was too much for her, Nako turns her head to Hitomi who was calmly sleeping, as much she didn't like worry the younger girl since the younger girl had been worried about her these days since the incident and warned her to not go anywhere without her.

Nako gets up slowly, trying not to wake up Hitomi, she succeeded and was out of the cabin, everything was fine until she arrived at the nurse's cabin, she was about to step on the stair when everything turned blurry and she felt everything was moving, side to side, the dizziness she never got finally hit her and it had hit her extremely hard.

She looks around to see that everything was moving which meant it was the dizziness, Nako doesn't give up or doesn't try to go back but instead tries to step on the stair which she set her foot on the wrong area due to the dizziness, which that caused her to fall back and the first thing she hits is her head making everything turn black in a spam of a second once she had hit the ground.

--next day--

"Chaewon unnie, is Hiichan mad at me?" Nako asked as she stared at the younger girl who hasnt been looking at her throughout the whole morning.

"No she isn't, she was just worry last night" Chaewon responded.

"Something worse could've happened" Hitomi spoke coldly, Chaewon clicks her tongue and slightly patted Hitomi's back.

"Hiichan stepped out of character last night, right?" Minju nudges Chaewon, which Chaewon nodded to quickly.

"She looked like a super hero" Chaewon commented as the picture of Hitomi carrying Nako on her back came back to her mind.

"Do you want to die?" Hitomi asked, Chaewon shook her head quickly.

"They're such a cute couple" Chaewon smiles in relief as she sat in between Nako and Hitomi.

"You think too loud" Hitomi and Minju said, making Chaewon laugh as she heard her sister and girlfriend's response.