5

"30 students will be going on field trip, for three days"

"It's a camp with cabins two girls will stay in each, we'll be planting trees"

"Can I see the list?"

"Yeah of course" Haseul hands the list to Eunbi, Eunbi froze as she finds her name right next to someone.

"Me and Hyewon in one cabin..?"

"What are you thinking~?" Sakura smirked as she raised her eyebrow, earning a glare from Eunbi.

The groups

Ahn Yujin - Jang Wonyoung
Choi Yena - Jo Yuri
Choi Yerim - Im Yeojin
Ha Sooyoung - Kim Jiwoo
Honda Hitomi - Yabuki Nako
Jeon Heejin - Kim Hyunjin
Jo Haseul - Wong Kahei
Jung Jinsoul - Kim Jungeun
Kang Hyewon - Kwon Eunbi
Kim Chaewon - Kim Minju
Lee Chaeyeon - Miyawaki Sakura
Park Gowon - Son Hyejoo

"When will be this field trip..?" Eunbi asked as she sat up straight handing the paper back to Haseul.

"The next friday after Hyunjin's game, that day in the morning we'll get going, we already rented two busses and the area we'll be planting trees" Haseul explained

"What's the place like?" Sakura asked and Haseul sighed.

"There's a beach on the left, there is a food and camping store on the right back, in the middle is where we are going to plant trees a bit far away is where we are the cabins" Haseul explained, pulling out a map and putting it in the middle of the table.

"I see..."

--

Yena sat in her seat as the lecture continued, her eyes never leaving the short haired girl, Yena slightly smiled as she remembered how they had met but her smile faded away as she remembered her old friendship with Hyewon.

A year ago

"Yena!" Yena hears a voice call her, Yena sighs before looking up.

"Yes Kwangbae-" before Yena could quack at the girl, her eyes already had fixated on the girl next to Hyewon.

"Meet Jo Yuri, she is new to the school" Hyewon introduced, Yena didn't answer and stayed hypnotized on Yuri, Hyewon slowly looked at Yena and back at Yuri.

"Yena?" Hyewon whispered as she saw Yena's expression who was frozen in position.

"Choi Yena!" Hyewon snapped her fingers in front of Yena, making Yena quickly go back to reality and shake the younger girl's hand.

"Students! To your seats!" the teacher shouted as he smacked the ruller on his desk, Yuri gives a peck to Hyewon's cheek before quickly walking to her seat, Hyewon was left dumb founded while Yena had said nothing and sat back down.

"Yena, are you okay?" Yena felt something, it was jealousy, Hyewon tapped her shoulder but Yena did not respond.

"Yena, is something wrong?" Hyewon asked once again, Yena didn't answer and once again continue to take notes but her eye would always take glances at Yuri, Yena wanted to smile but the image repeated in her head

"You're acting weird.." Hyewon mumbled, Yena doesn't answer and continues to do some work.

Since that day, Yena has been a bit distanced from Hyewon, they'll get into some arguments, Hyewon knew Yuri liked her and Yena liked Yuri, Hyewon tried to do her best to make Yuri like Yena but it just didn't work.

Present time

"Yena, I need to go, see you at practice" Hyewon pats Yena's shoulder before leaving, Yena looks at Yuri before thinking of something and running outside.

Yena stays outside leaning on a pole, when she sees Yuri leave the school she pretends to use her phone, Yuri smirks as she finds Yena and walks over to her.

"Were you waiting for me?"

"No, I was just relaxing here"

"Fine, I was, I wanted to drop you at your house"

"Really...thank you, let's go" Yuri said shyly, Yena nodded and patted her seat as she handed a helmet to Yuri.

--

"Lippie~"

"Yes?"

"I got you something" Jinsoul hands a tumbler to Jungeun, Jungeun looks at her confusedly before taking the purple tumbler and looks at it as she smiles.

"Take the sleeve off" Jinsoul ordered and Jungeun obliged, she smiles as she reads the words that were printed on the side of the tumbler.

Jindori
Lippie

"Thank you" Jungeun thanked Jinsoul as she puts the sleeve back on the cup

"Your welcome, I'll see you in a bit, kiss?"

"Go away" Jungeun pushed Jinsoul who was puckering her lips trying to kiss Jungeun, Jinsoul finally stopped and blew a kiss to Jungeun before walking away.

--

Yeojin fiddles around with her fingers as she looks down at the pencil Yerim had given her, despite knowing Yerim for only a day and only talking to her once, she felt confused.

"What are you thinking about?" Moonbyul asked as she sat down next to Yeojin.

"Moonbyul, do you believe in love at first sight?" Yeojin asked suddenly.

"Ehhh a little bit, how do you think I met Yongsun?" Moonbyul answered, earning a slow nod from Yeojin.

"But this one is different, I'm confused" Yeojin mumbled as looked down at the pencil once again.

"Tell me about it, who is the person you're thinking about?" Moonbyul asked in curiosity, sitting down more comfortably.

"I met this girl yesterday named Yerim, she seemed so nice but the thing is she's Hyejoo's cousin" Yeojin explained, Moonbyul looked at her with a slight confusion.

"So? Is Hyejoo that protective?" Moonbyul asked and Yeojin shrugged.

"I don't know, but I'm scared that if I told Hyejoo I like Yerim, she'll beat the shit out of me" Yeojin said, Moonbyul nodded.

"Firstly, you need to ask for this Yerim girl's number if you wanna get somewhere then flirt" Moonbyul suggested.

"Prepare my grave if either Haseul or Hyejoo find out" Yeojin warned and Moonbyul gave her a nod.

"Will do" Moonbyul answered, followed by a laugh between the two.

"Hey, off jokes..if you really like her then go after her" Moonbyul gives Yeojin a small grin.

"Thanks for the advice"

"Anytime"

---time skip--

Eunbi starts to pack up her things to leave school when she feels a pair of eyes looking at her, making her a bit nervous and looking up to see Hyewon standing there with a grin.

"What do you want now?" Eunbi asked, in an annoyed tone.

"I finished training, I want to take you out to eat" Hyewon offered with a smile as she looked down at Eunbi who had just picked up her backpack.

"I'm leaving right now, so no" Eunbi pushed Hyewon past, Hyewon slowly followed her but without Eunbi knowing.

Once Eunbi arrived at her car, she was going to start her car but the car seemed to be broken, she tries one more time but the car doesn't start, Eunbi groans before putting her head on the steering wheel, she hears some knocking on the window and tries to ignore it as she knew who it was.