Chapter 36 : Weird

Start from the beginning

Taehyung didn't really react to this, as he stood up from the couch, moving towards the other.

"Oh yeah?" He asked, wrapping his arms around Jeongguk's torso, "I'm tempting huh?" He asked, his hands caressing his clothed abs softly. Jeongguk's eyebrows quirked up at that action, realizing what the other was doing. 

He kept his sandwich down on a plate lying there, before turning around, only to meet the teasing face of Taehyung, with a small 'innocent' smile in his face. Jeongguk wasn't having it that day. 

He moved abruptly closer, his hands gripping the side of his body, preventing Taehyung to move away from him. The other, who certainly didn't expect this, widened his eyes slightly, and before he could do anything, Jeongguk flipped their position, making the elder's  back hit the edge of dining table.

"Trust me, you're more than just tempting," he whispered, squeezing his waist a bit harshly, earning a shaky breath from elder. 

"Oh, yeah?" He asked, licking his lips slightly.

"Fuck," he muttered, before capturing the other's lips demandingly, applying a lot of pressure, on his body, earning a small whimper from Taehyung. A sound to which Jeongguk was addicted. 

He was addicted to Kim Taehyung and he wasn't ashamed to admit it.

.

.

.

"Did you finish everything soon, and get scolding from me for taking half a day off without informing, just so you could suck each other's faces off?!" Namjoon exclaimed loudly, as he almost shrieked at the couple in the dining table.

Jeongguk and Taehyung were too much frozen to even comprehend what just happened. This was the second time getting caught while making out, how much more careless can they get? This was the only thought in both their minds.

"That too, in the dining room, oh god," he whispered in horror, looking at the red faces of the maknaes.

"U-Um, sorry hyung," Jeongguk muttered, as he moved away from the other, Taehyung immediately adjusting his shirt and tee collar, before clearing his throat himself.

"You don't have to be sorry, and all. But control, yeah?" Namjoon sighed, to which both of them nodded embarrassed, "I'm not trying to restrict you, but do all that in... uh, when you're alone. I'm just trying to see that your relationship doesn't affect your job."

"Of course hyung, we understand," Taehyung said.

"Yeah, won't take any leave, without informing, hereafter," Jeongguk promised.

"Please, don't-"

"Heya people!" Hoseok entered the dorm, crackling his shoulder muscles, "Ah, today was really a rough day, and I'm so hungry. Oh! And Joon, when are we starting? Evening or... now?"

"Starting? Starting what?" Taehyung asked.

"Busan."

"Busan?" Jeongguk questioned, sudden interest perked up at the mention of his hometown. 

"Yeah, there was a meeting conducted with the members and the staffs. There's a sudden performance for Bangtan there in the new festive show in Busan. It's... day after tomorrow night. So, yeah, we should get there as soon as possible."

"O-Oh, should we get ready now?" Taehyung asked, moving towards his room, as Jeongguk watched him go, waiting for Namjoon or Hoseok to say something.

"Yeah, we're picking up the other members from the company. They are a bit tight today, so yeah. Get ready in a few minutes?" Hoseok asked, removing his jacket, to which both of them nodded, "Just pack something for three days, that's enough!"