Chapter 7 - Story Time ( And other shenanigans)

"Where are we even gonna put our weapons?"

"We're locking em up in the closet of course. The little Firebreather shouldn't be able to get to them."

"Just make sure you don't forget about the key. We'll need them again soon."

"You're not gonna let me live that down, will you...."

Team RWBY was currently in the middle of cleaning up any potential hazardous items in their dorm room.

Well, Ruby was more or less just uselessly rolling around the ground, still sad at having to take the bunk beds down.

Weiss was in the kitchen, gathering every sharp and/or pointy object to put away. Well, she was trying to, but it proved quite the hassle as she kept poking herself with forks.

This was one of the only moments when the heiress cursed her cutlery for being so impeccable.

Meanwhile in the other room, Blake was busy sorting through Yang's clothes to make sure there weren't any that were too raunchy, while the busty blonde was sorting through Blake's 'literature'.

Both were chucking things away left and right.

Both where shocked with the amount of stuff they were throwing away.

"Jesus Yang, is there any benefit to wearing something out of so little fabric?"

"You don't got much room to lecture me about that when the stuff you read has people wearing even less- oh shit this one's actually pretty hot..." Blake could almost hear Yang smacking her lips as she said that. "Momma likes~"

"Yang."

"Imma keep this one for a few days, just so you know~"

"Ugh...."

As they were doing that, Ruby army crawled toward Weiss' bed that was still in it's former place and reached her arm underneath.

[?] Blake and Yang both raised an eyebrow as Ruby pulled a small conspicuous looking brown bag from under the bed.

She then pulled out a large chocolate chip cookie out of said bag, munching on it while the other two stared blankly.

Noticing the stares, Ruby craned her neck in their direction.

"Whut? M' whungi!"

"Can we please get that again, but without a mouthfull of cookie, Rubes?"

Ruby's eyes rolled before she gave an audible gulp and spoke again.

"I said I was hungry."

"Ruby, pack those cookies away where Y/n won't find them. Remember what happened last time, we can't have Y/n on a sugar rush flying off somewhere this late." Blake spoke as the voice of reason, while Yang took her sister's side to an extent.

"Okay, let's just compromise here. Rubes, eat your cookies quickly then stuff em away somewhere."

"I know I know! Geez, I'm not a kid...." she says while stuffing one cookie in her mouth after another.

She then chucked the bag inside a random silver case lying on the desk, closed it up and slid it in between some books.

Blake shook her head lightly at her leader as Weiss came back out of the kitchen with a bunch of cutlery, some blood running down her fingers.

"Wow, the Schnee cutlery sure is quality stuff huh~" Yang, seeing the heiress' fingers, couldn't help but poke a bit of fun.

"Very funny Yang." the girl in question just brushed past the brawler toward the counter, to put the forks and knives away and also get some band aids.