Ch. 1 - The Proposal

Hey guys! So this is my first fanfiction soooo I hope you like it!! :)

Rick Riordan owns all these characters

______________________________________________________________________________

(Annabeth's POV)

I was in my cabin with my siblings when the dinner bell sounded.

"Alright lets go!" I said to my cabin. Everyone got up and started to walk to dinner. I was leading the line until Percy ran up to me.

"Hey Wise Girl," he said.

"Heyy Seaweed Brain," I said, still walking.

"I have a surprise for you," he said.

"Can it wait I'm starving," I said finally stopping.

"No it can't wait! Come on Annabeth it's waiting at the beach."

"Fine," I said. "You guys go on I'll catch you later," I said to my cabin.

As I walked down to the beach with Percy he interlaced his hand with mine. I smiled up at him. Once we were down at the sand he said,

"Ta Da! I made us a very special picnic dinner!" Percy had set up a picnic blanket on the sand with a picnic basket that had blue waffles and blue candy.

"What's the occasion?" I asked.

"Does there have to be an occasion to make the girl I love a special picnic dinner?"

"Make?" I asked him.

"Welll actually I got some friends to help but that's not important right now." I heard my stomach grumble.

"Ok, let's eat this nutritional meal!" Percy laughed and sat down with me. After we ate all the blue waffles we sat together on the sand enjoying each other's company. He lied down putting his head in my lap. I laughed as I was eating my blue M&Ms. Finally he stood up and said,

"Stand up, you can see a great view from up here."

"But there's also a great view from down here," I said, but stood up anyway.

"Look at that sunset," he said. I turned and stared at the beautiful sunset mixed with pinks and oranges and yellows. When I turned back around Percy was on one knee.

"Annabeth Chase, you are the most amazing girl I have ever met. I have gone through everything with you and I can't imagine not having you in my life." I felt a tear slide down my cheek. "I love you more than words can describe, so would you do me the honor of marrying me?"

"Yes," I said almost crying now. "Yes of course!" He twirled me around. After he slipped the gorgeous ring on my finger we kissed. I could have stood there forever until Percy picked me up bridal style and carried me back to the cabins. We both laughed the entire way.