Loserr

F

Techno let chat voice their thoughts because even he was wallowing after that. It took him another month of suffering before he finally reached the end of the month.

He put the Mandrake Leaf and a strand of his hair in a phial that Phil gave him, along with the other ingredients.

Next step was to keep it in a dark place and wait for an electrical storm. They had to go back to Hogwarts, so he decided to wrap it in a dark cloth and put it in the very bottom of his trunk—using a silencing spell as a safety precaution—and leave it there.

Every sunrise and sunset, without fail, he chanted.

***

"Amato Animo Animato Animagus," Techno chanted as the sun rose.

A loud noise of something being toppled over caught his attention. He turned around and found a boy who knocked over a stool in the general area of their common room.

"Umm, hi," a boy with brown hair waved at him.

Tubbo!

Tubso!

Tubster!

Who?

Tommy's friend

Oh, right.

"Hey, kid," he said.

"You're Tommy's brother, right?" Tubbo asked him.

"Yeah. Why?" Techno asked.

"No reason!" Tubbo smiled at him. "Why were you chanting earlier?"

"Uhh advanced magic stuff."

"That's so cool!"

***

And so that's how he got a companion every morning.

Then came the storm. Nothing much happened that time. He pulled out his trunk and found what he needed. The mixture in the phial was finally blood red.

The morning after—which was right now—-Techni moved to an empty classroom that no one ever uses.

He stared at the phial again before raising his wand and placing it against his heart. "Amato Animo Animato Animagus," he said then brought the phial to his lips, drinking its contents.

Techno could feel a strong second heartbeat from his chest. He concentrated kn the form that he will take. Not fearing nor doubting.

Technopig!

What?

Techno opened his eyes and he felt...odd. He walked towards a galss cabinet ro see his reflection.

Technopig. He thought as he saw a pig in place of his human body staring at the reflective surface.

Techno let out a weak chuckle—well an oink—as he stared at his reflection. He knew that he couldn't choose his form, but why the hell a pig? He—WHAT?

This is fine. He thought to himself. I just have to concentrate to go back to my normal form.

...Normal form.

...Normal...form?

F

L