Chapter23:The Dance of the Heiress

Start from the beginning

(I don't own the pictures)

After getting her dressed, the girls went to the dining hall. Y/N sat beside Kenma as usual. They were just gonna be preparing for the ball tonight. Almost all the successful people were gonna be there, only knowing that it was a The Suguru's party but not knowing the party was for the Heiress, they said it was the new addition to their family.

Y/N was walking in the garden by herself because the others said to go have alone time while the do all the work. While walking in the gardens, she saw a blonde girl crying on the bench behind the trees.

"Hello..." Y/N said softly as she peeked her head beside the tree, the girl looked up and looked away again "Do you mind if I sit here?" Y/N asked, she was never the one to approach first but the girl reminded her of her past self, the blonde nodded so Y/N sat down beside her, she took out her handkerchief, Y/N's initial letters along with her last name was embroidered on the side with green thread.

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be crying..." She said while touching the girl's hand, the girl looked at her and Y/N smiled sweetly at her and wiped away her tears with the handkerchief "Young Miss Sachiko, You are loved..." Y/N said while putting away the handkerchief "Y-You know me?" The girl stuttered out "Your Sachiko Mirai, holding dozens of titles and first place awards well except for the gaming awards, I always managed to beat you..." Y/N said "So your from Nekoma..." Mirai said and Y/N nodded.

"You should really be yourself... Stop being a puppet for your sister." Y/N said as she stood up, she took out a pretty necklace "I've got your back Sachiko-San..." Y/N said as she attached the necklace around her neck.

" Y/N said as she attached the necklace around her neck

(I don't own the picture)

"See you around..." Y/N said and walked away leaving a stunned Mirai, walking around the animals that Y/N made friends with were walking with her, a cute owl perched on Vortex's back as he walked beside her while a Raven was beside the owl, the cute Jellery was following behind them.

Y/N went in the maze and sat in one of the benches while interacting with the animals. Kenma then came and sat beside her "Games?" He asked while handing Y/N her switch, she nodded happily and took her switch "Games." Y/N said excitedly.

Soon it was 4:00PM and they needed to get back and get ready for the party. Kenma and Y/N got up and walked back to their room. Everyone else was in a different room and the only ones in Y/N's room was the Sachio Siblings, her bodyguards were on their posts.

Y/N got fitted into a dress, slid her arms into her fingerless gloves, put on her shoes and mask, she had her hair swept to the back. Daishō came in the room and gave Y/N his gift, it was a ring, Tobio gave her a bird earring, Daisuke a Snake earring since she had a couple piercings, Keiji gave her a beautiful stop watch, Lev gave her a diamond bracelet, Alisa gave her a diamond hairpiece that held her side swept hair in place and Kenma gave her a locket, inside it had small pictures of them.