Part Two

"And when I'm gone, don't mourn, rejoice, every time you hear the sound of my voice"

Eclipse

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thankfully, she was able to take the rest of her classes online so that she could graduate on time. The family that she was with was very nice and helped her out when they could. They had three younger children and in turn, Lilith watched them when they needed a break.

Her injuries had mostly cleared up in the two weeks that she was with them and she was back to feeling like her usual self again. The hole in her heart grew bigger every day whenever she thought of Emmett. She regretted what she said to him but he betrayed her, just like everyone else did in her life.

"Are you okay, Lilith?" Her foster mother asked.

"Yeah... um actually, I'm not hungry anymore. I'm gonna go get some air." She excused herself from the dinner table and grabbed her jean jacket off the hook on her way out the house.

Seattle wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be, but it still wasn't the same. It was night time and she noticed that the air in Seattle was denser than in Forks. Seattle was more populated than Forks, so it made sense.

Her thoughts were cut off when someone bumped into her.

"I'm so..." She started to apologize but cut herself off when her eyes zoned in on the other person's eyes, they were blood red.

He was pale and strikingly attractive with dirty blonde hair and he didn't seem to look that much older than she was. Alarms went off in her head and she knew what he was from all the crazy research that Bella had did.

He was a vampire

"Lilith Chamberlain, we've been waiting for you."

Before she was about to question him, or even run, he lunged at her. The last thing she remembered was him biting her neck, and a burning sensation filling her throat before everything went black.

A/N: Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for reading and baring with me with my slow updates, it means the world to me.

We've finally reached part two and I'm so excited!

Also, I'm having a girl 🎀 for anyone that's asking 😊 Fun fact : Lilith was a possible name for her