Chapter 13: Consequence & Plan

It's cold.

The constant whip lashings that crashed against her skin would warm her skin until the sheer cold of the torture dungeon captures her over and over. He was angry. Angrier than he had ever been. More than he had ever let on. 

"Tell me once again. What did you do that landed you here, Miss Komori?"

Reiji Sakamaki's voice chills the blonde to the core. Goosebumps lacing up against her forearms. Yui looks down at the concrete as tears brimmed at the seams. Another hit. She cries out a little bit louder. Body whimpering for plea.

"I-I got tutoring lessons f-from someone..."

"And who is that someone?"

Yui's lip quivers and she lets some tears fall to the floor, sniffling. Reiji clicks his tongue and reaches out for her chin, making her look up into his now darkened raspberry eyes. His fangs sharpened from his intense anger.

"Who?"

"S-Satomi-san...!" Yui immediately answers, fear growing more persistent in her eyes.

Reiji tries to find a hint of sadistic joy he can get out of his beloved cries and agony but he simply could not. The fact that she went along and found someone else to tutor her...and for that tutor to be the woman that was causing him so much displeasure. He drops her chin to let her head hang there and turns away from her, tracing his fingers across his riding crop.

'Mifuyu Satomi. Third-year at Ryoutei Academy, eighteen years old. Transferred into the institution two years prior from another academy due to her Father's name in the industry of Journalism...'

He had never interacted with her. If he had it was only on one occasion where they never spoke. The vampire recalled her having long thick braided hair before but up until last year, she had cut it all off. Reiji had no intention to know anything about her other than the basics. She was nothing but a woman with issues regarding anger and lashing out. But was incredibly intelligent within the fields she was interested in. A smart woman with such a mouth was absolutely disappointing. It made his entire skin crawl.

"...H-How?" Yui asks herself quietly, feeling herself getting more and more choked up.

"How did I know that you two were going to see each other? It was quite obvious." Reiji didn't miss a beat. He turns his body facing towards her and takes her face albeit less harshly than before. His rage seemed to soften. Only by a tad.

"You have kept your promise of not using that phone to contact help. You have only used it when in an emergency. But while you were quite sneaky at getting around, I took note that you were using it more frequently." He gets closer up to her face. "The other night, when Laito was distracting you. I purposely asked him to do so while I checked your phone whilst you were unconscious."

Yui's eyes widen even moreso, swallowing a fearful lump in her throat. "B-But..!"

"The last text message you had seemingly sent was not by you. It was me. I was already made aware of your preparations." He finishes, feeling himself starting to grin.

"Y-You're..horrible..! So cruel..!"

Reiji then starts to laugh and lets go of her chin again to only brush off some hair strands away from her neck to make it more seen.

"Maybe if you apologize for more to me...I might reward you..."

"I-I'm sorry..! Please..!" Yui begs, squeezing her eyes shut in anticipation for a bite. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you what I was planning...I-It was wrong for me to do so. Please, forgive me...Reiji-san..!" She braces her body for the impact of sharp pain...

But it doesn't come.

Reiji sighs and brushes her bangs away from her face which makes Yui open her strawberry eyes again. He looks directly at her. The tears in her eyes always looked so beautiful. The immense sorrow she was expressing, the sheer fear. It immensely satisfied him.

'I cannot let her not just see that fool again. I am too preoccupied to be following that woman by myself all the time. So...I'll have to use Miss Komori to get what I want.' Reiji plans and runs his gloved hand to stroke Yui's cheek.

"Satisfy me with your blood. Then perhaps, I shall forgive you..."

Not waiting for a response, Reiji opens his mouth and plunges his fangs into the bride's neck to which she cries out in pain. Biting her lip to endure it. He drinks deeply.

It's hot.

She with stains all of his rage directed at her, the punishment inflicted by a mere riding crop, and his glistening sharp white fangs sinking into her supple neck. Yui could tell he was serious. But the fear that ran deep through her veins was evident when the vampire started to lean into her more, soaping it up. She knew it was not going to be this easy for him to let her see Mifuyu again. But, anything counts.

She'll just have to be careful.