Chapter 1

Welcome everyone to the first chapter of my new story that you all voted for. I hope you enjoy it. Sorry for taking so long, I have a lot of homework.

We currently find ourselves in a theatre were the author and guardian of the omniverse Am0104 has shown the marvel beings of 616 spiderman's life in hopes they no longer hate or despise him and treat him better.

Am0104 : now do you see how much peter suffered and all the sacrifices he made ?

Tony : this has been....a complete waste of time.

Clint : yes, the clown is an idiot who thinks he is a hero.

Maria : I will arrest him as soon as I get out of here for his crimes.

Pym : he is an uneducated fool who should have never have become a hero.

Felecia : yeah, I should never have loved a loser like him.

Julia : I will make miles the new center when we get back. Peter clearly cannot handle the responsiblity.

May : I should have thrown him on the streets when he was a child.

More and more degrading remarks came from the marvel beings which made the guardian mad, he could not believe those lower beings, how could they be so blind even after showing them everything.

Am0104 : SILENCE YOU INSECTS.

Reed : excuse me, we are great heroes.

Miles : and for your information I am the real spiderman and soon to be the new center of the web, not that loser peter.

Only for both to be blown up with a snap of the guardian's fingers spraying many with their blood and guts then reforming them.

Am0104 : YOU ALL ARE NOTHING MORE THAN INSIGNIFICANT AND ARROGANT IDIOTS WHO ARE CONSIDERED NOTHING MORE THAN ANTS WITHIN THE MULTIVERSE. LISTEN WELL YOU CHEAP COPY OF SPIDERMAN, YOU WILL NEVER BE THE CENTER, YOU ARE ONLY A SPOILT CHILD WHO HAS HAD HIS EGO INCREASED FOR DOING NOTHING.

The heroes wanted to retort but they could not move out of fear of the killing intent.

Am0104 : I am done trying to redeem idiots who don't want to change. By orders of the celestial and cosmic council, the fate of this multiverse shall be decided since it has no salvation.

Phoneix : wait, why was I not informed of this ? I am part of the council.

Odin : so am I.

Am0104 : both of you be silent. You have been removed from the council ever since phoneix cheated on anansi with odin
Showing everyone a picture.

 You have been removed from the council ever since phoneix cheated on anansi with odinShowing everyone a picture