4- Reunited

362 reads, thank you so much! P.S. I decided to make a moodboard for Alicia. I mean, will you look at Sabrina she's queen.

-----------------------------------------

Night had finally fallen. On one side of the kingdom, Amara, Peyton, Susan, Lucy, Edmund and Trumpkin were asleep. On the same side, Peter was thinking, thinking about what the Narnians thought. About where Alicia was. About how they would defeat the Telmarines.

On the other side, Caspian and Alicia were wide awake. The Prince had found the Narnians and remembered what Alicia had told him.

"Centaurs were considered excellent strategists, and were most likely to be good at knowing how to kill someone who was riding on a horse. No one would dare laugh at a Centaur, and no one who valued his life would dare try to put a saddle on one. Out of all the creatures of Narnia, they were the most respected. So much so that even the king and queen of Archenland came all the way personally from their country so that one of them could bless their newborn sons." Alicia said, as they both rested after everything happened in the span of two days.

"And the Minotaurs?" Caspian asked curiously.

"Minotaurs are a race of intelligent but aggressive Narnian creatures, with the head, tail and rear hooves of a bull, but with the body and erect posture of a human. They are huge creatures, covered in fur that come in a variety of colours, and are powerfully built, which gives them incredible strength. They have the head of a bull with large horns, a tail, and walk around on two legs, but with hooves instead of feet. They do have hands, but theirs only have three stump-like fingers on them, which are two massive ones and one small one. They are also known to be, as well as being amongst the strongest soldiers in Narnia, almost limitlessly brave and the most resourceful. Their race is described as being a warrior culture. During battle; while a Minotaur's front is heavily armored, their back is left free of armor. They do this because to wear armor covering their backends implies that they would even consider retreating from the battlefield, which is shameful to their warrior ways. Together with their great strength, they also fight with a variety of weapons: Flails, Kopesh swords, and Battle-axes. Battle-axes are, apparently, their more favoured choice of weapon, as most Minotaurs are seen fighting with them." Alicia said.

"That's... a lot of information." Caspian said, chuckling a little.

"I do know a lot about creatures. They have always fascinated me." Alicia said, remembering the times Peter and sometimes even Lucy asked her about different creatures.

"What about the others?"

"Don't be so worrisome, Caspian. You're different from your ancestors, your blood doesn't define who you are. Trust me, I am related to one of the worst people in the universe." Alicia said, gently explaining him.

"You are good, and kind-hearted. You are selfless, and anyone who talks to you will see so." Alicia continued. Caspian smiled, feeling confident.

"Prince Caspian, its time," Trufflehunter said, snapping him out of his thoughts. Caspian nodded and walked to the Narnians.

And now he was here in an open spot in the woods, facing the creatures he'd read and heard about. They were yelling all kinds of profanities at him, telling him to leave them alone, some even for him to die. Because of the dark night, the Old Narnians looked scary than they should've.

And that's where Caspian realized how wrong he was. They weren't Old Narnians, they were Narnians through and through, and he was a Telmarine. There was nothing wrong with the Narnians, but with him and his people.