1- The Right Prince

Alicia pushed her children on her horse. After making sure they were safe, she told the horse to go where Aslan had told her to. Looking back at the battlefield, she sighed.

Telmar had attacked Cair Paravel, and she couldn't do anything. They had tried fighting them but considering they were outnumbered and unprepared, they left to prevent anymore bloodshed. Sniffling, she climbed on the horse for her and rode into the darkness.

"It wasn't your fault, Magical One." Aslan comforted. Alicia smiled slightly at the name he had given her. Over the years, they had become closer. Aslan had placed a spell on her to make sure she would grow the same time as Peter. Electra was spelled in a similar way, she would grow at the age her husband would've. Amara and Peyton would stop growing once they turned 13, until they returned to their own world. In other words, London.

"I- What do I do now?" Alicia asked, knowing that putting herself to blame wouldn't do anyone any good.

"Search for the right prince. A Son Of Adam. Once you find him, take care of him, tell him about Narnia in secret," Aslan explained.

"And don't let anyone except your trusted ones know where you are, stay hidden."

"Shouldn't be much of a problem for me. Or Peyton." Alicia replied. Peyton was a metamorphmagus like her.

"Teach your children magic." Aslan said, making her head snap at him in shock.

"Excuse me? They don't have wands to practice with and if they use mine, entire of Narnia would be in ashes by tomorrow," Alicia said, eyes wide. Aslan sighed.

"Peyton can control earth and ice, while Amara can control fire and water, and both of them can control wind. Teach them these powers, teach them to control these. And if you can, some wandless magic as well. Teach them to fight like you can, it will be needed. Alicia can read minds, help her control that, Peyton can heal wounds, teach him that. Both of them will be able to turn into some animal, and when they are, help them."

"You're leaving again?" Alicia asked.

"I-"

"-have to, I know." Alicia completed, smiling knowingly. Aslan smiled warmly at her.

"Thank you, Aslan."

"Good luck, Alicia."

She would need it.

*A few years later*

Amara and Peyton were 10. They could control their powers fairly well, but when they were feeling angry or overwhelmed, their powers could go out of control, that was something they had to work on.

Alicia watched as Caspian played in the gardens of the Telmarine castle. She sprouted some roots and Caspian tripped, tumbling down the hill. He landed with a scraped knee and a slightly bruised elbow.

"Who are you?" he asked when he noticed Alicia watching him from behind a tree. The young Prince was merely 6 or 7.

"Alicia," she introduced, coming out.

"Why have you covered your face?" Caspian then asked, referring to the she was wearing.

He's a curious boy, she thought.

"Do you want to see my face?" she asked. Caspian rapidly nodded, making her chuckle. She motioned for him to come where she was, a little into the woods. Caspian looked around to make sure no one was watching him before he ran after her. When Alicia lifted her hood, Caspian gasped.

"High King Alicia," he said in realisation and bowed a little.

"You don't need to bow. And how do you know who I am?" Alicia asked curiously.

"My professor tells me stories about Narnia, and the Kings and Queens of Old, and how you were a great fighter, and much much more," Caspian explained, waving his hands for emphasis, eyes wide.

"Your professor is an... intelligent man. Does your family know about this?" Alicia then asked. Caspian rapidly shook his head.

"Oh, ok. Do you want me to heal those for you?" she asked him.

"You can?" Caspian asked in wonder.

"Of course," she said, removing her wand. She could do wandless magic, but that takes a lot of energy.

"Episkey." she whispered, pointing his bruises, and in seconds he was all better.

"Wow," Caspian said in awe.

"Ever since today, I am your friend."