𝐢𝐢. 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

edited.

"CAL-DE-RA

"CAL-DE-RA." SUSAN SPOKE SLOWLY. The Pevensies and Alicia were sitting in the library. Susan had picked up a huge dictionary from the professor's office. They were allowed to take the books as long as they didn't damage them.

"Come on, Ally, cal-de-ra. What's its origin?" Susan asked Alicia. The Stewart had asked them to call her Ally.

"Alicia sounds formal, don't you think?" she had said. 

"Spanish? It sounds Spanish." Alicia guessed. She didn't notice that Peter was glancing at her every now and then and neither did she notice that her necklace- which was tucked into her shirt- was glowing again.

"That's correct, you're pretty good at this." Susan complimented. Alicia gave her a small smile. 

Susan was the one who knew most about her. Except for her magic, she pretty much knew everything. The previous bight, after Alicia had cried herself to sleep, she woke up next morning to see that her hair were sticking on her face which shone with dried tears. She told Susan pretty much everything about herself, as did the oldest Pevensie sister.

"Thanks." Alicia smiled slightly with a sigh and looked out the window. Susan flipped to another page, and when she looked up, she saw Peter looked at Alicia. Smirking, she acted as if she hadn't seen his obvious staring. She caught his attention by announcing the word for him. Peter, who was lost in his thoughts, blinked and looked, and fortunately, Susan's smirk was hidden as she looked in the book.

"Gas-tro-vas-cu-lar" Susan said, waiting for Peter, who took his own time.

"Come on, Peter gas-tro-vas-cu-lar," she repeated.

"Is it Latin?" Peter sighed and estimated. Susan took a closer look at the book, scanning the page for the answer.

"Yes," she finally said.

"Is it Latin for the worst game ever invented?" Edmund joked rudely. Susan gave him a stern look and slammed the book shut as Lucy hopped off of the window sill where she was sitting and walked over in front of Peter.

"We could play hide and seek," she suggested.

"But we're already having so much fun," Peter spoke sarcastically, giving a quick glance towards Susan, who sighed in frustration and Alicia bite back a laugh. She did let out a silent chuckle, which no one but Peter noticed. 

He smiled slightly.

"Peter. Please, please, please, please?" Lucy said, doing her puppy dog eyes and walking over to Alicia with the same look.

"Fine," Peter and Alicia said together, and locked eyes for a moment, only to look away. Peter then looked at Lucy with a smile.

"One, two, three, four-" he started counting, and everyone scattered away, trying to hide.