12- Don't have to let go

Alicia Stewart had never experienced pain any painful than this, except when the news of her father dying had reached her ears. In that moment, she wished that she could get rid of all this pain, but then she remembered what she is fighting for.

For Narnia. For her mother.

And for Aslan.

So she stood up and faced her aunt as her eyes started to change colours. She took a few deep breaths to control her magic from breaking, because if it did, it wouldn't just kill Jadis, it would kill many around her, and probably even herself.

As Jadis saw Alicia try to control, she took her move to strike, but before she could, someone stopped her.

Edmund.

When Alicia saw a minotaur try to hurt Edmund from behind, she struck him. The battle was still going on, no matter how many soldiers both sides lose. Just as Jadis was about to kill Edmund, a deafening roar silenced the entire battle.

Aslan was back, and with him were Susan and Lucy.

The great lion pounced on Jadis just as Alicia pulled Edmund away from harm. Most of Jadis' army either died or surrendered.

Alicia watched as Aslan killed her aunt. She watched as the Narnians celebrated. She watched as she went to her mother's limp body unnoticed. She watched as her tears fell on her mother's body. She watched as Electra started breathing again. She watched as her mother's body so much that it blinded them for a second. She watched as her mother's body in the air. She watched as Electra opened her eyes again. She watched as Electra sat down gracefully, her battle armour changed into a .

"How?" Alicia whispered, but everyone heard in the dead silence. Hearing footsteps, she turned around to see a dwarf about to kill Edmund. As her dagger hit him in the head, Susan's bow hit him in the heart.

"A child's love." a deep voice explained.

"Electra did die, you all saw that, but Alicia, when your tears hit her limp body, she was given a second chance to life." Aslan said, laying a paw on Alicia's shoulder.

"Your love... it saved her." he concluded, as Electra came forward and hugged her daughter. Everyone smiled and cheered.

"Edmund." Alicia remembered, pulling away. She spotted him a little away from her and Electra. The mother gave her a nod as Alicia ran down to the king, who was, fortunately, alive. She reached him the same time as the Pevensies. Alicia checked his pulse and sighed.

"He's just unconscious." she said smiling.

"Should we throw water on him?" Lucy asked. Alicia chuckled and shook her head no.

"He's breathing, but barely. If we throw water on him, he could drown." Alicia explained, and Susy nodded.

"This will work much better." Susan said, slapping him, twice, earning amused chuckles from the Narnians.

"Huh?" Edmund mumbled, getting up. Lucy put a drop of firefly juice in his mouth and his deep wounds started to heal.

"When are you going to learn to do as you're told?" Peter joked as Susan, Lucy, him and Alicia hugged Edmund.

The battle was over.

qotd: favourite fandom?

aotd: harry potter