"Scott?" Liam then whispered as electricity crackled, "You hear that?"

"We heard that." Brooklyn mumbled, pointing between herself and Lydia who didn't have supernatural hearing.

The beta looked down at his feet before his head shot up with a frantic expression and he pushed the two girls to the side. "Brooke, Lydia, get out of the water!" he exclaimed at the same time.

The two of them were just out of the way when the water became electrified and the two werewolves went convulsing to the floor. Theo appeared out of no where and grabbed ahold of Brooklyn and Lydia's shoulders saying, "Sorry, girls." before pushing them through an uncovered drain in the floor.

Scott reached out to catch onto the strawberry blonde's wrist as Brooklyn managed to latch her fingers onto the very edge and just about support herself. The two girls let out screams as they dangled over the drop unable to help themselves up. Scott's eyes doubled in size as he stared in terror at the two girls just barely hanging on.

Theo moved to kneel down next to Scott as he stabbed his claws into the back of the boy's leg. "Feel that, Scott? Kanima venom." the chimera smirked. The True Alpha's face expressed his realisation as he dreaded what was going to happen next. He tried to hold on tighter but it was futile. "Just let it happen. Let it go. Let everything go."

"No! Lydia!" Scott and Brooke screamed at the exact same time as Lydia plummeted down. Brooklyn clenched her teeth as she tried to remain hanging on herself. The tips of her fingers and knuckles where white as she gripped to the side for dear life.

Theo gave the girl a sinister smirk as he moved around to where her hands where positioned. "Bye, Brooke." was all he said before he stomped down on her fingers making them release.

The girl yelled in terror as she fell rapidly just like Lydia had. She was just able to hear Scott scream her name in absolute petrification.

Brooklyn groaned and whimpered as she hit the unforgiving floor. Her whole body stung from the impact as she became winded. Rolling onto her side, she heaved and coughed over and over until she felt like she could finally breathe again. "Lydia?" Brooke called out as she opened her eyes to see that they were in a dark room.

"Here." the strawberry blonde replied. She came over to Brooklyn, helping her onto her feet as they surveyed the place. It was a pretty bland space, no furniture, no equipment, only a large, rusty door on one of the walls.

The two girls made their way over towards it and tried pulling on the handle. Obviously, it didn't open causing them to huff. Brooke brought out her gun, firing at the lock twice before trying again but it still didn't open. "Great." the Hale girl sighed. She leant against a wall and dropped her head back on it annoyedly.

"We're not stuck. We can't be stuck. Not now." Lydia mumbled as she continued to stand by the door. She placed her hands on the handle again and began repeatedly pulling on it. The metal creaked slightly but didn't budge causing the banshee to let out an aggravated whimper.

"I'd say we're stuck" Brooklyn chimed. Lydia gave her a look saying that, that wasn't helpful. The Hale girl moved forward towards the door again when all of a sudden a sword was pushed through the metal in between the two girls. They gasped, taking a step back as more slicing and clinking was heard from the other side.

The neatly cut section of the door toppled down to the floor revealing Kira on the other side, sword in hand. "Sorry I'm late." the kitsune apologised.