"What did I just say?"

"Only speak when you tell me it's okay to speak." I sighed and looked away as he let go of my jaw. "Good, remember that." He went to take a seat in a throne looking chair. I'm not sure what he wanted me to remember but my ass still stung from his hand even though I had puffy sweat pants on. I glared at him but he was looking at Tristan who was talking in a very low voice. They all stood on the other side of the room in a huddled circle talking probably about what they were going to do with me and honestly by know I didn't care if the buried me alive.

Okay, maybe I would care if they buried me alive. That shit is scary and it's one of my deepest fears.

I looked to the ceiling with my legs hanging over the arm of the couch. I couldn't get myself up with my arms behind my back and they were starting to fall asleep. I started swinging my legs a little.

"Elliot..."

I looked to the group and back at the ceiling continuing to swing my legs. "We have to go to New York City." One of the twins spoke. "We've decided to leave you here for now because we don't know you and you don't know us that much." Tristan said looking up from his computer. "Elliot?" Chase queried. I continued swinging my feet and not responding to them. "Anyways we have a friend that we call to come and house sit for us." Tristan spoke. I gave them a glance and stopped swinging my legs. Then I looked at Quinn who had his head in his hand and was smirking at me.

He was testing my obedience and my patience at the same time. The only reason I kept quiet was because I didn't want to get hit again.

"His name is... well his nickname is Snake. We trust him so you should to because we don't trust many people." A twin said. Chase came over to the side of the couch and cocked his head to look at me. "Quinn I think you broke him." I narrowed my eyes at Chase. "No... I didn't." Quinn shook his head.

"Thennnn why's he not talking? He usually doesn't stop."

I rolled my eyes.

"Chase, did you not hear when they came in?" One of the twins asked. "No Levi, I did not I was... distracted." Chase retorted.

"Wrong twin and of course you were." Everyone rolled there eyes but Quinn he chortled. The twins were actually easy to tell apart now that I actually know which is which. Levi has two eyebrow piercings and a tattoo that peeked out from his t-shirt and Liam has a nose piercing and a tattoo sleeve on his right forearm.

"You may speak now, Eli."

"Don't call me that and... I have nothing to say." I spat. "Don't call you what?" Chase asked. "Eli." I said, sighing. "Why not?" He pressed. "Because I don't like it and only my boyfriend gets to... call me that." I looked away and sighed again. "You broke up with your boyfriend because he cheated on you." Chase said.

"No shit."

"That's enough." Quinn said using his firm voice. I turned my head to look at him but almost fell of the couch. "Why 'cuz I said a cuss word?" He gave me a look and let me tell you if looks could kill I'd be dead.

"Tristan." Quinn said not taking his eyes off of me. I quickly looked back to the ceiling. I don't know what Tristan's or the others reactions were because I didn't dare looked back. I heard Tristan whisper something then Quinn groaned and whispered something back. Then I heard shuffling of feet and someone stumbling.

When the footprints were above me I sighed, knowing what was coming. Quinn pulled me up and over to the chair he was currently sitting in. He sat down, leaning back in the chair just looking at me. I stood between his legs. "Obviously, you need to learn your place. I'll let you go this time because I was partly testing you but I'm setting some rules." He spoke.

I nodded.

He sighed, rolling his eyes. "You can speak and forget that rule. That's... too hard for you apparently." I pressed my lips into a thin line. I was going to say something that would probably get me in trouble. I sighed. "Okay."

"Yes sir."

"What?" I raised my eyebrow. "Say it." He said. He was a power crazed crazy psychopathic man... but I lived with him now and I had to listen to most of what he says. I guess I was glad because I don't know what I would've done if I still was back with my friends. I'm not even sure if they would still be my friends if I was back there.