Did My Heart Get Wings!

Start from the beginning

"That case ran for six months but they didn't know that if Kabeer Mittal shows his worst side, it's worse then a volcano! For six months he didn't want to ruin the honor of any girl,even though she charged false allegations. But that Kashyap kids took his silence as his weakness! And that was it ! Kabeer proved himself in front of media with all the proves that he was innocent and even busted out the true colors of Kashyap's ! Timir's sister was in jail for some years. I guess it's just some months before which she was released." He told and I was shocked to listen this!

How can someone stoop so low!

"Shame on the girls who misuse the rights government has provided for their safety!" I chided 

"Well ! Why did you said he already did ! I am asking you what he did Baani! "He asked and I frowned telling him the scene while he chuckled !

"If yesterday, you wouldn't have spoken for yourself or I don't know how that man controlled his anger yesterday because last time Timir was hospitalized for three days because Kabeer punched the shit out of him! So well this time you mistook him that he didn't stand up for you because if he would've stood up,I guess party of someone's marriage would've turned into mourning! So thanks to you for standing up for yourself and your Husband!" He said and I looked at him!

And you idiot! You didn't listen to him for once!

But he too didn't say anything properly!

He's a moron!!Seriously he's a moron!

"Guys! Popcorns ready!!" Anna came and I smiled

"Wait! I'll bring some coke and chips too!" I said and went inside kitchen taking out the things!

"I don't know how that man is even keeping these things at his home! It looks more like my home now" Aayush said and I chuckled 

Our movie Sunshine started and Oh! I only see movies for my Evans!! I looked at Anna and Aayush and a smile appeared on my face!

Anna's head was resting on Aayush's shoulder and his arm wrapped around her!

Honestly sometimes I feel jealous of them. They've something I'm craving for!

The movie ended and I grinned ! 

"I am telling you my blue eyed hottie is just most, most amazing !" I said and they chuckled while Anna smirked 

"Your blue eyed hottie?" She asked and I frowned

"Not that piece which lives in this house! I mean he's a blue eyed handsome man but he's a jerk unlike my Evans! You see Evans don't smirk all the time and that man!  How much I wish to dip his head in very very chilled water so that he freezes and then stop that smirking, raising eyebrows and giving me glares. But you know I'm sure his last reaction would be a glare to me" I said and they both looked at each other

"What! I am serious! You see check the google! You'll not find any image of him smiling widely! Just faces like monkeys!" I said making different faces and they denied .

"What!! " I asked and they looked behind me

"Don't tell me he's listening what I am saying" I huffed and Anna nodded !

God please no!

Anna's joking right!!

I turned around only to find that man standing in his glory with his hands in the pockets of trousers!

Is my fate so bad that whenever I am doing back bitching about him, he's at my back only!

"Oh hey! You came,so early!" I asked chuckling nervously and he raised his eyebrow while giggles were what I was hearing from behind !