1| Calm Before the Storm

Start from the beginning

"I don't think so. But you never did claim to be a good person, did you?" Jack replied. "Where are you? Do you want to take a day off? Relax and chill?"

"Nah, being alone would just make me madder. I'll see you on Monday."

"Take care, Nora."

My initial plan had been to spend the day with Jordan, watch a movie or something. But since that wasn't happening anytime now, I didn't know what to do. My phone rang again. I smiled when I saw the caller id. 

"Yo bitch, where you at?" I heard the unmistakable voice of my best friend from the other side.

"I'm-" I looked around. "I'm near a shop called Baker's Mechanic." A chuckle came out of my mouth. "Baker's Mechanic? What kind of name is that?"

"Me and Cammy are going to this club thingy tonight. Come."

"Stop calling me Cammy!" I heard Cameron yell in the background. 

I bit back a chuckle. "Lyds, I have work." 

"Work can wait." She sassed. "You gonna invite Jordan?"

I waited a beat. "We broke up."

She was quiet for a few seconds. Then she hollered, "About time."

"Lydia!" I spluttered.

"What?" She said, innocently. "He didn't deserve you anyway. You were too good for him. So it's gonna be the three of us. Perfect!"

"I really don't want to be third wheeling, Lydia. I have no intention of watching you and Cameron shove your tongue in each other's throats."

"Let loose, babe!" She said. "You're gonna rock it. Dress sexy, alright? We'll pick you up at 9."

~~

"I'm really not enjoying myself." I shouted over the music. Lydia didn't pay attention to me of course, she was busy sucking her boyfriend's face. I shook my head and got up, but got my wrist pulled back and fell down on the couch.

"Babe, I'm so sorry. Shit I completely forgot we were here to make you forget about that fuck face Jordan. You know what," She got up from Cameron's lap. "I'll be back in a minute."

"Where's she going?" I asked Cameron.

"If she still has a little bit of Lydia in her left, I'd say she's going to do something really, really crazy and stupid." He muttered. "And I'm not going to like it."

I snorted, taking a sip of the drink in my hand. I still didn't know what it was, but it tasted well enough. The bartender was giving me flirty eyes, but I just didn't feel like talking right now. I didn't think the drink had a lot of alcohol in it, because I was still in my senses. Lydia, on the other hand, was wasted.

And she proved it to me. Because seconds later she walked back to us, her lips blown up into a full blown grin. She pulled her skirt up and straddled Cameron who pulled her closer. I looked at her with a questioning glance when she pointed at me and screamed, "She's the birthday girl!"

I watched in horror as four men came up to me, wearing birthday caps on their head. They were stark naked, except for the bare piece of clothing hiding their manhood from my eyes. "Lydia, what is this?"

"I ordered strippers for you!" She giggled. "And they're giving you a complimentary lap dance as well."

"Only the best for the birthday girl." One of the guys said and smiled wide. All of them turned around and shook their butt in my face.

"It's not even my fucking birthday!" I shouted. "Lydia, I'm going to kill you. Since when do they even have strippers at Neon?"

"Since forever." The guy replied back. He gave me a flirty smile, bent down and kissed my jaw. Then his eyes turned towards my best friend and he moved in her direction.

"This one's taken." Cameron said, his arm tightening protectively against her waist. "Off limits."

The guy pouted. "She's more fun."

I gasped inaudibly as Lydia giggled again. "Thanks, Lukey. I know I am. She's just grumpy old pants who's always working."

"I am going to kill- ew dude what the heck?!" I cried out when I felt something wet and slimy against my arm. "Are you a dog?"

One of the guys sat down on my lap and started grinding his ass against my front. I tried to keep a straight face but burst out laughing when another one shook his booty and slapped it himself. The guys picked me up and danced around me, urging me to dance as well. Lydia joined, much to Cameron's dismay, but the guys kept their distance from her.

I didn't even remember where I got the drinks from. But I knew they were different from what I had been drinking before because I started losing my senses. I started laughing more, dancing more, enjoying more. My legs ached but I didn't care. I didn't want to stop dancing. I flung my arms around one of the guy's neck and grooved. 

"Lukey! Ugh you've got moves bro! Teach me." Lydia shouted.

"That's enough." Cameron interjected. "Baby, it's 2 in the morning. We're leaving." I pretended to not hear him. "Nora, you too." He added when he saw I had no intention of leaving.

"No!" I screamed. "You go. I come later."

He sighed, picking up Lydia over his shoulder as she giggled. "Cammy, baby, you're so strong."

He sighed again, but smiled anyway. Then he looked at me pointedly. I groaned, gave each of the four men a kiss on their cheeks and grabbed his hand as he pulled me down. He kept an arm around my waist and supported my weight. Lydia slapped his ass making him yelp. "Stop that." He grunted out.

"You have a beautiful ass, Cammy." She slurred, then giggled. "I like it. Can I pinch it?"

"No." He shook his head, laughing. "Stay still."

She huffed. Cameron put us both in the back seat of his car and got in the front seat himself. Then we drove off. Lydia moved forward to turn up the volume of the radio when the car swerved. "Cammy, what you doing?"

"Your boobs are in my face, Lyds." He said, almost pained. "Move back."

Lydia giggled but moved back and sat down. She looked at me and said, "I have nice boobs."

"I have nice boobs too." I said. "Don't I?"

"You do! Cammy, she does. Doesn't she?"

"Lydia, I don't stare at boobs which aren't yours." He muttered under his breath.

"You better not. I will kill you if you do." I mumbled. "Lyds, you're awesome, you know. I love you."

"I love you too. You're my soulmate!" She screamed and flung her arms around me.

"What about me?" Cameron asked from the front seat, pretending to be hurt. But I knew he wasn't really. I knew he was biting back a smile.

"You are too!" Her eyes widened. "I have two soulmates, okay? I'm special."

I giggled. This was the best I'd felt in months.

*

There we go. I think I did okay-ish for the first chapter? I dunno. I honestly suck at the introduction part. But I know I'm good after the initial chapters when the story is flowing and all that. So please bear with me. I wanted to keep the first one light and fun, and I just couldn't think of anything else other than a drunken night at a club. That's my speciality lmao.

Thank you for stopping by! I'm very excited to start another journey with all of you awesome blossom peeps, and I truly appreciate your support.

Please do vote and comment if you like the chapter.

Love,

Rish