euphoric

Day Sixteen

"The brave young women whose tale of struggle and survival has gripped the nation. The Unsinkable Nine, as we have come to know them. Ladies, you must have dreamed of coming home for so long. Now that you're here, what do you want to do most?" The This Morning America anchor spoke.

"Honestly, smoke about a hundred cigs, you know? Like, really rip through a carton or two," Dot responded. "Okay, how about the rest of you?"

"I don't know; maybe hit up the OG for a never ending pasta bowl and just get back to our real lives," Toni answered.

"Back to our real lives," Juliet repeated in her head. What the fuck does that even mean? It's not like she'd be going back to partying on the weekends, having sex with upperclassmen, and doing drugs. Her parents drug test her every night. She has no idea what she'd be heading back to in California.

Juliet was pulled out of her thoughts after tuning out most of the conversation when Fatin spoke. "I'm going to fuck the rowdiest guy with the biggest duck as soon as I fucking can."

Everyone turned their heads to face the girl wearing a pink, fuzzy jacket. "I don't think you can say that on live TV," Leah chuckled.
"Okay, make it more media-friendly," Fatin cleared her throat, holding up the hairbrush to her mouth that mimicked a microphone. "I am going to fornicate with the healthiest penis I can find ASAP."

"Alright, I wanna change my answer. You remember that guy that I was telling you about?" Dot directed to Fatin. "Nurse Mateo Caliente?" She said with an accent. "I'm 100% going to jump him as soon as I see him," Dot laughed.

"Atta girl. While we're work shopping our responses, you wanna work on that emo shit show of yours?" Leah was called out. "Was it maybe not that great?" "Leah, you are going to be trending. Romeos from all over the world are going to be blowing up your dms." Juliet wondered what Leah's response that she had tuned out was.

Juliet and Shelby were the only ones who didn't speak on what they planned to do when they get back home. The two's eyes locked and Juliet sent her a small, sad smile. "We're going home, bitches!" Martha held up the bottle of vodka. The girls laughed, excited but Shelby and Juliet stayed quiet.

Shelby got up and walked away from the group. Juliet debated going after her but decided against it for the moment. She noticed how Toni looked at the blonde walk away too.

"So you're saying we can eat everything?" Martha asked Dot who held protein bars in her hands. "Hell yeah. Major closeout sale! Everything must go!" Dot threw Leah a bar. "Chase my darling?" She asked Toni who toons swig of vodka. "The ration queen let's loose. I'm into it," Fatin said.

"We were robbed of our island vacay. Here's our chance to take one day of it back, maybe live a little."

Toni noticed Martha eating gummy's and pointed it out. Juliet grabbed the bag of candy from Martha's hand. She always loved her sweets. "Am I in trouble? I thought everything must go," Martha said as Leah grabbed the candy bag from her.

"Yeah. No, Martha, these... these aren't candy. They're edibles," the older Rilke informed everyone. Juliet's eyes lit up at her words. "Well, I know they're edible; I just ate them," the innocent girl responded making Leah laugh. "No, no, like... THC. Pot. Martha, they're marijuana bears," she got the girl to understand. "Oh, man! These are potent," Fatin examined the label. "I had a foot once, and I couldn't feel my feet for 24 hours. I didn't know I had them."

"So... what would happen if someone accidentally ate 3?" Martha asked making everyone erupt into laughter. "You're gonna be tripping motherfucking ball, dude."