I could see if he was subtle with his staring. It wouldn't have been an issue, but he simply didn't care. On top of the fact, he was wasting my damn time. "Um, excuse you?" I waved my hand and he finally reverted his eyes to a more respectful place. "Can I help you?"

"Uh, yeah— You Zola Monroe?" He asked, pointing at me with the pen he had in hand. "Yeah, wassup?"

"I got a package for you. You ain't gotta have a' attitude wit' me," He says, handing me the envelope and I smacked my lips. "Well, keep your eyes to yourself and do your job. Can I help you with anything else?"

"Yeah. You can, actually. I need you to sign for it," He says with a smirk, handing over the clipboard and I went ahead and grabbed it, scribbling my signature in the space that was provided.

While I did so, I could still feel him staring at me and it made me sigh heavily just as I had finished. I handed the clipboard back over to him and thanked him for his services.

"No problem, shorty. So, wassup? What'chu—" Before he could proceed any further with his words, I was shutting the door in his face and locking it. Yes, it was rude, but I didn't wanna hear none of whatever the fuck he was about to spit. I'm so cool on that shit.

I already had nigga problems and I didn't wanna leave the door open for more.

On my way back to the room, I could hear Kori in her room still talking on the phone but her octaves seemed to be raising, which meant she was pissed off with whomever was on the other end of the that call.

I would hate to be whoever that was.

When I'd arrived, I threw the envelope onto my bed and proceeded to finish getting ready for work. I was almost certain I knew what was in the envelope, and quite frankly, I'd received enough money and luxury items from him.

Material commodities weren't going to unhurt my feelings, or change how I felt about him at the current moment.

Since my last interaction with him a few weeks ago, I'd been trying to get over it and move on but it wasn't easy. I'll be the first to admit that I did miss him and he was always on my mind. I was always wondering what he had going on, or if he was fucking with that girl still. Or even someone else.

I missed him physically, as well. Probably more than anything. I craved his presence and his affectionate. I especially missed the comfort of his arms and the warmth of his body whenever we'd cuddle.

Especially after minutes or hours of passionate sex. Shit. If the nigga couldn't do nothing else right, he could slang some mean pipe.

Plus, the fact he knew how to dominate while also allowing himself to be submissive to me to some extent just did things to me.From the sounds he'd make and way he would react whenever I was in control to the way he'd make me submit to him whenever he did his thing was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. His shit was the bomb.

These thoughts and flashbacks unfortunately made me even more frustrated with the state of my sex life and it was all his fault. Stupid ass.

Once I was ready to head out, Kori was still yelling on the phone so I decided to leave her a note informing her of my departure and I was on my way to Divine's Beauty Stop.

I had to admit, a shift at this place compared to a one at Headquarters was absolute shit! At least I could expect some sort excitement from Headquarters. All I ever did at Divine's was stock shelves, price shit and talk to rude ass customers all day.

And if the owner was in attendance, that made my shift even more irritating because she liked to micromanage and that shit blew me. I don't know if it was because I was new compared to the other employees or what, but that bitch loved riding my coat tail!