E

There is no fear now
Let go and just be free

+

Jianna continued to cry on her bed as she told herself to think straight and forget him. Forget him because there's no memory of him in the first place.

As she cried he heard her bedroom door open making her cry harder.

Why can't her mind stop?

"Love?"

He called out softly and she felt the space on the bed behind her get occupied.

"Hey love, why are you crying hmm?"

He asked and gently snaked his arms around her waist. He then rested his chin on her shoulder while she continue to cry silently.

He turned her around so he can see her face and smiled. He slowly wiped her tears and kept whispering sweet things to her to keep her distracted.

"A-aren't you g-going to work n-now?"

She managed to ask while her eyes are still brimming with tears.

"I will but I'll take care of you first, didn't I told you that you're my first priority?"

He then started leaving pecks on her face, starting from her forehead to her nose, cheeks, eyes and finally, her lips.

"Y-you should g-go now. I c-can manage m-myself."

He then pulled her into a comforting hug as if he's telling her that everything's gonna be alright.

"I know but let's just stay like this for a moment."

"O-of course, I w-would like that t-too."

She replied as she buried her face on his neck, crying.

125

fin.