W

Looking at you, like a star
From the place, the world forgot

+

Morning came and Jianna woke up without Cody beside her.

"Did he went to work already?"

She then decided to do her morning routine before going down to have her breakfast.

As she ascended a sweet smile appeared on her face. She saw a breakfast already served on their table with a bouquet and a note.

Jianna picked the note up as she hugged the bouquet.

'Good morning my love, eat your breakfast before you go to work. I love you.'

With a smile on her face, she sat down and started eating the breakfast her husband made for her.

-

"Hey Jen, how are you and that Theo guy?"

She asked as they munched on their food. They're now on break and are currently eating lunch on a restaurant near the clinic.

"Well we're in an LDR right now but he said he would come here next month. I'm so excited to see him again!"

Jennie squealed like a child.

"I'm happy that you tried to love again. I thought you would never get into a relationship after the last one, that asshole."

She hissed as she remembered what that guy did to her friend.

"Yeah, I'm happy too. And I hope, this time, it works out."

She ruffled her hair and smiled.

"I'm glad that you're strong now, and... I have a feeling it would go really well for you and that man. I like him for you, he makes you happy."

Jennie smiled at her friend's statement.

'I really hope it goes well.'

111