L

Was there a lifetime waiting for us
In a world where I was yours

+

Jianna awoke in the middle of the night without seeing Cody on the bed.

'He probably took an overtime.'

And with that thought in mind, she went to the kitchen to drink some water. She always do this every night so Cody makes sure to bring water in their room before they sleep.

But since she's the only one who's home, she forgot.

'What time will he be home today?'

She asked herself as she looked at the clock in the kitchen showing '11:11 PM'

When finally done, she went straight back to bed and tried to sleep again.

These past few days, it felt surreal for her. 'Cause you see, they got married a month ago after being together for a few years.

They lived together for a year in an apartment before getting married and now that they have been, Cody bought them a house. Not too spacious but not that little too, it's just, right.

On the other side, as her work gets harder and she gets more stressed these days... he became more caring and thoughtful. As if he knew she's having a hard time.

Something's odd and she can't explain it but she likes it. She likes how he cares for her and loves her.

She smiled at that thought and laid down sideways as she hugged her husband's pillow. It smells just like him, so it helped her calm down and be comfortable.

As she closed her eyes, darkness took over her body, she finally slept.

101